Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Saturday, May 16, 2015

PARTNERS NEW FETISH



My partners new fetish , as you know my partner loves sniffing my farts through my knickers, Jeans upskirt , Especially VPL ,
He suggested something Monday he wanted me to do with him all one sided as usual but what can I say I am not a lesbian lol so as I say one sided for him

He said as you are female and have access to all areas of female private places changing room toilets etc so if we went to pubs etc and he see a girl he found sexy he wanted me to follow her to the toilet and describe what happened in the toilet , lovely I am thinking toilet duty and stink.

Anyway first night Friday night in trendy bar in town were all the young and sexy go not us we are getting old anyway a few girls took his fancy followed them to toilet and just a wee only .

Around and hour later a girl around 25 came in with her mates a little bit Latin looking long dark hair tan, she had on the tightest pair of red leggings you could wear without fainting and lol fashion disaster or pure tease some tanga knickers underneath making some very visible lines and camel toe.

My partner was rampant just looking , he could not take his eyes of the tight triangle of panty under her tight leggings , anyway after around 20 minutes she went to the loo I followed . Other than a lot of struggling with her leggings and knickers it was just a pee.

The girl as we were standing real close was drinking vodka redbulls and saying it was her first time drinking them , she liked  them but said they were making her keep needing to pee . She stood there squirming for a bit and announced she needed the loo .

This time she was in more of a hurry than usual , she opened the toilet door 
and I was just behind as she closed the door , a long airy fart escaped her bum , followed by another then a rush to the toilet cubicle and the door slamming , I went to cubicle next door to listen , the smell was awfull already like baby poop . I listened against the door and could hear a struggle with her tight leggings and knickers and moaning .

Trouble is tight clothes good for teasing crap for getting of in a hurry , 
I could her the final whispering of her knickers going down her legs and a hurried sit on the toilet and lots of hissing gas coming out of her bum .

Then the crackling noise a turd makes then a splash then another crackling and a splash , then some more farts airy . Then her making a phone call , it was her mother she greeted her then said that her irritable bowl was bad tonight , why does the constipation abate now for gods sake . She then asked her mum if this was the result of the metamucile fibre liquid .

I have had this before it makes you shit buckets and buckets once it starts working .

Anyway knickers up leggings up and back in the bar , I think she had pulled up her knickers tighter as my partner commented that they were further up her bum , did she fart did she fart I told him she had and would give details later but missed out the turds he hated poop.

Only 20 Mins later she left for the toilet again I followed discreetly and she was at the sink , she was letting airy farts out one after the other I said lol that stinks like my farts to lighten the conversation , she said she had been leaking farts all night and was thinking about going home as she felt uncomfortable . 

I went to say something when she said sorry and rushed to cubicle and slammed the door . I heard the struggling and more gas escaping I said are you ok , she said its these  fucking tight clothes so hard to get off in an hurry , to be honest these ones are so fucking uncomfortable but my last guy said it was sexy so as I am trying to pull though would wear tonight .

Can I help she said no in a panic and finally removed them , she sat on the toilet and farted more air and then a rapid succession of turds and more farts like 7 turds one after the other .

Ohh so sorry that stinks as she pulled up her knickers and leggings , lol are you feeling better now I said , yes but as soon as I get back in bar I feel the need to fart and poop again , these fucking leggings and knickers dont help 

Lol my partner likes them though he cant stop staring , I think all the guys are , I said have you taken any medicine or anything and she mentioned 5 days constipated and her mum giving her a fibre liquid to ease it 

Lol it wasnt metamucile was it , she said yes why Said you will be in toilet all night its terrible stuff.

Anyway 3rd visit to toilet and me following she said are you following me I said I was just worried about her , she said its ok and let more air out through her knickers and leggings , excuse me and went to cubicle again 

More moaning farting and struggling with panties , I said leave your knickers of it will be easier next time , ohh lol only thing helping me hold it all in is my knickers .

She sat on the toilet and loads of turds came out like 5 in around 2 minutes more farts and then wipe knickers up leggings up and club .

More but much of the same 

No comments:

Post a Comment