Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, June 1, 2015

MY CONFESSION

Well, let’s start by saying what needs to be said…my wife enjoys shitting herself! Enjoyment might be too lighter word for it, as she absolutely loves shitting her panties. Or stockings, pantyhose, jeans, Spandex fitness wear…you get the picture. When I ask as to why, she says that it is a combination of the forbidden, the shocking, and ultimately, the sheer pleasure of the sensation of pooping herself. She even tried to convince me to try. But push as I might, I just couldn’t do the poop in front of another person (and in truth I really didn’t want to!). In spite of what I have just written, the other day I had a kind of epiphany, and though I will not go as far as to say that I’m into this pantie pooping stuff, let’s just say that it is proving an interesting addition to our sex life.
   My wife and I married young. Back in those days, you didn’t have sex until the ring was placed on her finger, though we did of course fool around a little. Then we moved in together and so started our life as a couple. The funny thing was, that I was the one who was more shy. She was the first (and only) woman I’d ever been with. I remember the first time, I just couldn’t get it up, and yet I’d been jerking off at the very thought of this moment for the last God knows how many months. She was much more secure in herself and wanted to try everything. And boy, was I lucky…she was a natural! Now I had no idea that women like to be licked “down there” and so she set about educating me. At the same time she treated me to long, long blow jobs and loved me to spurt into her open mouth. She liked to have sex in public places where we might be discovered. In a way, you could say that she was the leader, the instigator in our sex life, and though I went along with this quite happily, at times I did feel as if my role as the male lead had been superseded  And I also think that she wanted me to be more in control, be more the "man", and dominate her a little.
   One afternoon a few days ago, I arrived home early and was greeted by an awful smell. A smell of shit! I thought that the toilet was blocked and backing up and tried to remember where I had put the number of the plumber. Up the stairs I went and into the toilet to check out the problem. But to my surprise, it was clean and flushed. The smell did seem stronger up here and appeared to be radiating from the bedroom. Pushing the door open, I was met with the sight of my wife lying on the bed, on her side, reading a magazine. She appeared very relaxed and was dressed in her nightie, and on seeing me, she looked up and smiled….one of those slightly naughty “come to bed” smiles. I was on the point of asking about the smell, when, as if to answer my unasked question, she rolled over onto her front, exposing her arse to me. There was a large bulge and some brown staining and then it dawned on me that she was the source, that she had shit her panties. Deliberately. Well, I was shocked. I just stood there, rooted to the spot, unsure of what to do or say. One thing I can tell you for sure, is that I felt NO sexual excitement at all. I must have looked appalled  As I turned to go, she quickly got off the bed and came over and grabbed my wrist, pulling me back into the room. She told me that pooping her panties was her most secret, and yet gave her the most exciting of feelings. Because it was such a no-no, something so dark and forbidden, and yet something so absolutely pleasurable, that she loved doing it. She told me that it was her “drug”. And then she asked if one day I’d like to watch and share.
    The thing is that I love my wife very much. I want her to be happy. And I am mature enough to know that we all have different degrees of enjoyment for different things. But…the thought of watching her shit herself turned my stomach. I couldn’t see how anyone could find pleasure in such a disgusting act, as I know that I certainly couldn’t. So I turned and ran down the stairs and out into the garden. After that unbearable smell, thank God for fresh air!  A few minutes later, and with a clearer head, I popped back inside and made us both a cup of tea. She had now cleaned herself up and we sat together and talked. She wasn't upset with my reaction upstairs, telling me that it was just natural and normal when faced with something so, how can we say it, new. In the end we agreed that I would try and remain open and that we would introduce panty pooping into our sex life…but slowly. That evening I went on line to find out all I could about this fetish. It proved quite an eye opener for me. But, as I had promised, I was determined to see this through. 
     A couple of nights later we had returned from a friends party. We were both a little worse for wear. Of course, once in the bed, we both started feeling randy. Though I was in my pajamas  and she in a nightshirt and panties, we were soon touching, stroking and fingering. And then a fantastic slow blowjob. When I was good and ready, she turned herself onto her stomach and pushed a pillow under her belly to raise her lovely buttocks up for easier and deeper penetration. She was so wet and creamy that I slid in so easily, the sheer pleasure being almost overwhelming. I started to thrust gently in and out (she loves it when I pull all the way out very, very slowly and then thrust in violently). She reached around and started fondling my balls, and then grabbing the shaft of my cock, she pulled it out of her and offered it up to her ass hole. What an invitation! First time in my life doing anal. I stared as the head of my cock nussled up against her butt hole and then I pushed. Her hole seemed to resist me, and then suddenly it slipped inside. Such unbelievable hotness and tightness and within a few wonderful strokes, I was cumming. It was the strongest orgasm I’d ever experienced and I must have cum gallons. In the end, exhausted and happy I withdrew my now flassid cock.
    And as I did so it was followed by a large dark brown shit. I gently fell onto my side on the bed and just watched as the poop got larger and larger until it weighted down her tight panties, making a huge, brown stained bulge. I must admit that it was really very erotic. I didn’t notice (or care) about the sudden smell, all I could do was just lay there and watch, fascinated. She groaned loudly and reaching behind herself, started to work her fingers around her sopping wet cunt. And then I started to feel myself getting hard again….something that hadn’t happened for many, many years! As my wife was keeping herself busy, I crept to the toilet and washed my cock which was now a raging erection. back into the bedroom and I positioned myself in front of her, and opening her eyes, she smiled at me, and then took my cock into her hungry mouth. looking down over her back, over to her buttocks  I could see the dark, wet bulge, moving as she worked her bust fingers. As her breathing quickened, I too felt the most amazing sensation and then a huge wad of sperm shot into her mouth, as she came, moaning and thrashing about. Cum oozed down her chin and then, looking my in the eye, she opened her mouth and then used her tongue to play with my load, before swallowing. I bent forwards and kissed her.
So, if there’s a moral to the story, it’s something about keeping the mind open….for no matter how negative you might feel about a certain sex act, you might just surprise yourself with the reality. I know that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment