Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, June 22, 2015

Erotic experience with sister in law






We were out with sister in law to a party , her Husband had gone to a football night with his friends I had promised to drive so wife and sister could go to party , her sister although not attractive had a great arse , I have been with wife 15 years and nothing like this had happened before .
When her sister came out she was wearing blue jeans to tight to much panty line , basically her arse was under a lot of tension as an arse fan was a treat as not drinking watching her sister tight arse in panties and jeans  .
Ok 2pm in morning and sister and wife really pissed sister particularly pissed like bumping into things and gabbling rubbish, I had parked a ten  minute walk from car sister was proper drunk zigzagging down the road and babbling crap, A minute down the road and started moaning she needed the toilet , her sister suggested peeing in the alley but she announced  blatantly she need a poo not a pee. we walked a little further and then started putting her hand in over her arse crack .
She whispered to her sister something I said , what is wrong nothing my wife said I kept asking and eventually her sister  just said I have a turtle head in my Knicks , I knew what it was but wanted her sister to explain . She was very drunk and explained in slurred drunk talk I have a firm turd and its head is poking out in my knickers I really need to poop.
I was looking at her arse in tight jeans with the obvious panty lines and imagining a turd in them , she bent slightly I  thought I see a slight point.
In the car and 30 minute journey home to drop sister in law off first was some squirming in back seat, then a long his of air from her jeans followed by a rich fart smell ohhhhhh lord sorry she said slurring and giggling. My cock was hard as a rock in my pants the smell was disgusting but also very sexy. I could see in the rear view that her sister was shifting in her seat and pressing a hand between her legs and slightly under her bum from the front . after around 5 minutes of squirming due to her pissed state she said ohhh fuck it , leant back and farted really long and loudly announcing relief and how foul it smells and how hot her knickers now were and how soon she was going to poo them.
After 30 farts and 25 minutes we arrived at her home wife had window open but fart smells were thick in the car . her sister was now gabbling and moaning drunken crap and we had to help her out off car , she was zigg zagging and farting whilst holding onto me and wife . Wife managed to open door  and we got her into hallway she was now deliriously pissed and as she was famous for was now passing out sleepy .
He sister said I need to get her to toilet , can't leave her like this until morning , she is to heavy to get to toilet on my own can you help me get her into toilet and I will stay with her , ok we managed to get her up to the toilet and farts were leaking all  the way up . My wife who was also drunk started moaning that she would be sick if her sister pooped in front of her but how can I her out I said I am sober and have strong stomach let me sort this out you can get her into bed after woods , she isn't going to remember we can't just let her poo her knickers it would be far worse .
Anyway were are in toilet and wife has helped me unbutton her jeans after a fair struggle and having to breathe  constant fart fumes . Nightmare these jeans being so bloody tight my wife announced she managed to help me get the jeans down past her sister arse , but started gagging when she see the tip of a turd poking out into what were also very tight lemon coloured full in the bum lace knickers . If you help her get knickers off and stay with her whilst she poo's I will get some clean knickers and take over once she has finished and her bum is clean I will be sick if I stay here .
Here I was in the toilet with a raging fart , panty and poop fetish , with my wife's sister who I had perved over her arse for 15 years and she was full of poop, farting for England, drunk and wearing some very tight lace panties . She was now rolling her eyes and on verge of passing out , whilst what must be now automatic farts . My wife was no passed out in bed loll, first thing I had to do was feel the turd in the back of her knickers , she was  slumped against me and I reached around to her bottom and felt her bum.

The seat of her knickers were tenting out and  with the head of a turd poking into them and another release of gas around the turd and onto my hand was hot and fetid 
Ok true story would like to exaggerate but lol no good . So had to just knickers and seat sister in law so she could poo, getting knickers off was not an easy task with her sister on verge of pass out and talking shit and swaying .Also the knickers were very tight and getting them over her ample arse was a task , eventually got them over her arse and down to the bottom of her thighs .

As soon as the turd was un-knickered it slid out with a tonne of gas and landed on floor next to the toilet with a stinky splat .
oops what was that she repeated Dunkley and put a hand on her arse hole ohhh more.

I tried to get her to sit down before more poo landed on floor, but was to late the hard turd was followed by a lot of soft scoop type poo, it must of been plugged by the hard turd. What must of been 8 6 inch soft turd exiting rapidly out of her arse and onto the floor . She was finished after some more airy farts and groaning , I managed to wipe her arse . I got her to lie on floor away from pile of light brown poo.

I went into her bedroom checking wife was sound asleep and got a fresh pair of knickers out of her sister in laws knicker drawer, went back and put them on her sister , lol were all her knickers a size to small as these were super tight and wedged immediately .

She started slurring that she was going to be sick, lol if this was a baby you would be annoyed but as I hot chick in knicks lol . So here I am pile of shit on floor dirty shitty panties next to it and I'm lifting her over toilet bowl to puke.

She was still very  drunk so her head was down toilet arse was in the air lovely tight panty covered but, she threw up a fountain and then slumped again in toilet .I  at her pussy and anus clearly visible through the taught knickers . I probably could have fucked her and she would have been no wiser , my cock certainly wanted to . I was admiring her arse waiting for the vomiting to finish 100 percent before moving her to be and clearing up the poo. Then a dry heave and hot stinky airy fart poured through her knickers and delightfully filled the room. To my delight and horror the head of another turd poked out into her knickers and stopped .



 To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment