Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, May 7, 2015

TRUE FARTS FROM THE PAST






First one working in Primark whilst in college , blonde girl was always farting and commenting on it how she liked the smell of her own farts , you would also  hear her down the warehouse isle and
a female colleague moaning how bad it smelled etc , but what makes me think she thought it was sexy was it was a night out with work and she asked one of the other girls if they had spare knickers as she had farted so much her knickers were stained . This was in front of me blatantly, then later on farted a silent airy one in front of me and said oops sorry about that lol my knickers are now stuck on my arsehole .
Next one was working in  jewellers , bird who was also a hairdresser was always farting with the other females like lots of times, one time she said she would cut my hair so she come over to my parents who were out to cut my hair , she wasn't the best looking bird in the world but she had a great body . On this occasion she had black tight leggings with some to small black panties digging right into her bottom flesh and creating lines . Twice she farted whilst in front of me both times she leant backward to exaggerate the party lines and let go of a huge fart . She apologised but it was blatant and right in front of me lol . Then one summer day at work a few months later I had heard nothing from her about farting she said her panties were sweaty and she couldn't tell if she needed to poo or fart .
Then another time I was sharing a flat with a girl a bit of a pig but fancied me and another gay guy  anyway one night her sexy mate stayed she was typical girl next door attractive no beautiful any way for some reason , this girl and  flat mate shared a bed did not fancy flat mate but ended getting hold of her mate , but her mate would only let me kiss and feel her through the tight white nylon panties her bum was really tight and hotly covered , I  felt her bum and she said jokingly carefull I might fart I said please dont even though I was hoping for one lol.
Anyway in the morning she was up in mirror getting ready  when she lifter her nightshirt showed a hot little knickered bum and let out a really smelly fart in front of me , laughing saying how that had burnt the seat of her knickers .
Next one was in Vodafone shop was me and one other guy and 4 girls and manager , one of the girls another not pretty but great arse would always be farting in the smoking area in front of me , usually she had tight black  trousers that went up her bum crack and she would comment how hot each fart was in her knickers etd  Then the really pretty girly one who got ready for night out with her mates in shop came out of female toilets in a really tight lycra dress white  ( was in 90's lol) She was waiting in shop staff room for her mates and I was in there with her on my break she kept shuffling complaining her knickers were going up her bum, she literally dug her fingers through her skirt and pulled the offending panties out of her bum at the same time letting go a really load crisp fart , she said ohhh there is a fart for you
Why would girls highlight there knickers farting if did not think would get some kind of arousal
I have more please post your here also





No comments:

Post a Comment