Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Friday, April 24, 2015

WEDDING GAS

The best day of my life and the worst combined , I am 28 years old and been with fiancée for 4 years when he proposed . We wanted a really special wedding so took over 8 months planning the wedding . We had nearly 300 guests it was to be a white church wedding in a large church in Hertfordshire . What happened was so unexpected as it is something that has not effect me in my life before but I think the excitement and nerves caused it to happen .
I am a blonde girly girl with what I get told a good girly figure I have always been popular and respected . Anyway night before wedding nerves were there but nothing to bad, I was wearing a non over the top dress that was like a white silk but reasonably close fitting to show my figure as my partner had requested me to try and wear . Underneath was the suspender belt something I would never wear normally and a tight lacy pair of tanga knickers that fit like a glove another partner request . My usual knickers were usually full cut and a little loose fitting to my partners annoyance but due to a special occasion and the promise of wedding night sex I went with this .
Ok morning and make and hair time , my friend tracy was doing this for me . The nerves were really kicking in and I was showered and sitting at my dressing table in my underwear the knickers and suspenders whilst Tracy cut my hair .
I have always been blessed with being gas free most of the time , I was just not a gassy girl .
Sitting there whilst tracy done my hair I felt my belly rumbling and pressure on arsehole . I am a very private person and would always do my business on my own away from even close friends.
I needed to fart really badly and was holding it for ages whilst tracy done her thing , I excused myself and went to the toilet to release some pressure .
I went in downstairs loo as did not want tracy to hear any noises and let loose a long hot airy fart like 30 seconds long . I sat back down and realised I nearly immediately needed to fart again. After 3 toilet visits I think Tracy had an idea what the issue was . She was a pretty girl but much more open about bodily functions etc and was always farting in front of us girls . She went over to her makeupbag and bent over to get the eyeliner , she farted really loudy and laughed . Heather she said let it out while you can and laughed again , I said but it really smells bad lol. go on get it out you dont want it in the church do you . I spread my legs slightly and let a long hot airy fart out through my wedding knickers and positively polluted the whole room. lol no wonder you dont fart in public that really stinks I said its not me must be the nerves . Anyway for the whole 1.5 hours of doing my hair and make up I was releasing one every 6-7 minutes . How tracy did not puke I dont know as I felt like it .
The issue was the gas was not abating at all it was as voluminous and as hot and stinky as the first one .
Lol Tracy what am I going to do I am full to the brim of farts how am I going to hold them in through the service and wedding breakfast .
Im just glad that im not staining my knickers as they feel really hot and smelly now.
Ok Tracy said she had some stomach deflation type stuff for her IBS it would dry up all my gas , she was laughing her head off like hysterical .
Ok she went out what seemed like 10-15 minutes all the why I am farting one after the other in my underwear .
She arrived back and I took a dose of this stuff , well knock me down with a feather it abated the gas until in stopped completely .
we done a inspection on my knickers to make sure no stains has appeared outside I went and checked in toilet for ones inside nothing all was good . They felt a little warm and damp on my arse but I think it was just in my head , I went on about it so much that Tracy stuck her hand on my knickered arse and took a whiff of my arse from a few inches of my arse . She joked that they smelt well worn and knickery whatever that means but I was ok.
Dress on , make up done and hair all looking good nerves were like butterflies that were angry to leave my belly but no gas lol.
Now I could enjoy my day , got in the car and we made our way to the church on time cliche.
What happened in the car was not cliche , I felt not only butterflies but a little bubble going up my abdomen and resting against my arsehole again but only a little one controllable for sure .
Afterwords it turns out the stuff Tracy gave me had a 2 hour effectiveness and you needed to take more if symptoms returned .
ohhh boy did they return my tummy was producing what seemed like gallons off gas and it was gradually queuing up at the exit of my bum and wanting to reunite with my knickers and the outside air nightmare .
It was like my bum was saying I am going to ruin your day to the max , how was I going to hold all these farts in , and if anything
like previous one they were going to stink also .
Anyway long walk up the isle still had control , at the alter trying to enjoy my vowels with a mountain of gas wanting to feel my poor little knickers .
Somehow I managed to get them to wedge tight in my crack and give me extra elasticity to help hold the gas .
Was I going to make it , yes thought to my relief I had spent all my energy not to fart I had not enjoyed any of it , I was clinging on to my gas with all my willpower .
I was nearly there, we were then asked to come to the back of the chapel to sign the marriage certificate , with the relevant witnesses , ohh no I had with all the pressure in my knickers yes I say that as this had ruled my thoughts for 40 minutes I had totally forgotten this bit.
My partner kept asking if I was ok it was obvious my mind was wandering to the inside of my little knickers lol.
Now here I was trying to sit down and not let any gas out all I kept saying was I needed a toilet hence expression.
Anyway with disbelief I managed to sit down in chair without leakage .
Anyway it was the movement to face my now husband , for some reason it moved the wedge of lace in my arse and then it happened a the longest hottest smelliest fart imaginable escaped my poor little bottom hole , it was like a hot nearly silent fart that threatened to ruin my little knickers for good , it was like a very faint but audible rush of air only muffled by knicker material , it was so hot and foul it was burning my arsehole . It was a relief but a nightmare also as the hot fetid gas left me arse it filled the church with a thick eggy poo smell that due to the sheer volume you could chew on it .
Lol that the truth and the aftermath 
KRISTY282Me  31-35, F

No comments:

Post a Comment