Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, April 13, 2015

my fun in a hotel room.

A few weeks ago on Saturday, the company I work for
held their annual managers performance awards banquet. It’s usually earlier in
the year but due to the economy it was cancelled the last two years and it was
a last minute decision to have one this year. Also, in past years the banquet
was always held in the city where our main office is located however this year
it was held about 100 miles away in the city where the majority of our
company’s service centers our located. Due to the distance we had to travel,
the company paid for overnight stay for all the office staff at the hotel where
the banquet was being held. I was excited from the moment that I heard the
plans for the event as I knew I would have that night and the next morning in a
hotel room with the opportunity for some fun pooping in my panties without my
son being around.

I began planning for the fun I hoped to have over that
weekend on Friday. After having a BM that morning I forced out another smaller
poopy Friday evening after work as I figured that would help me to control my
bowels until sometime later on Saturday evening. I also ate more for dinner on
Friday then I usually have then ate two large bran muffins for breakfast on
Saturday and had Mexican food for lunch. I packed extra panties, an extra pair
of pajama bottoms, and my vibrator in my bag along with some laxatives so if I
didn’t poop on Saturday night, I was going to make certain I would Sunday
morning.

After checking into the hotel I went to my room then
saw a large mirror running the full length of the bathroom wall above the
vanity and sink along with a full length mirror on the inside of the bathroom
door. I was already getting excited thinking about being able to watch myself
from two angles at the same time while I played. There was also a large mirror
on the wall at the foot end of the bed that would allow me to watch myself if I
played in bed too. As I stood there looking at myself I began to rub my clit
through my jeans while thinking about the fun I was going to have later on that
night. I watched myself as I undressed then propped some pillows up at the head
of the bed and sat down with my knees up and legs spread. I love watching
myself masturbate and I had a wonderful view in the mirror as I played with my
clit while fingering my butthole. Within a few minutes I couldn’t resist my
desire any longer to finish pleasuring myself before showering. I put my thumb
in my pussy and a finger in my butt then began to rapidly “flick” my swollen
clitoris while fingering both of my holes. It didn’t take long before I enjoyed
a very nice orgasm.

For the banquet we had a cocktail reception then
dinner before the awards presentation. Throughout the entire evening there was
an open bar and since I didn’t have to drive anywhere I enjoyed quite a few
drinks. By the time we had finished dinner I was already having a strong urge
for a BM and I was starting to worry that I wouldn’t be able to hold it.
Fortunately I was sitting down the entire time and that certainly helped me to
control my bowels. The banquet ended around 10:30PM and I was anxious to go
back to my room for some fun. We stood around talking for about ten minutes and
my urge to poop was getting much stronger. Someone then suggested we go to the
hotel bar for a few more drinks and although I was hesitant, my co-workers and
some of the managers talked me into it. I was relieved that there were tables
available for us to sit as there was no way I could have controlled my bowels
if I had to keep standing. It was almost another two hours before the party
started breaking up and when others began leaving I took advantage of the
opportunity for me to call it a night also. For about the last half hour my
bowels had been making grumbling noises and even sitting wasn’t helping. I
really needed to have a BM and to my delight, I was certain it was going to be
a big creamy stinky. I also needed to pee really badly but I knew I needed to
hold it until I got back to the room as I was afraid if I sat down on a potty,
I’d end up pooping too.

I had more to drink then I’ve had in quite awhile and
as soon as I stood up to leave the bar I realized I was more then a little bit
drunk. I walked with some of my co-workers back towards the rooms and everyone
was getting a little silly. Just as we were getting on the elevator someone
made a comment that got us all laughing hysterically and I had to press my
fingers into my crotch to control myself then blurted out “stop or I’ll pee my
pants”. That just made everyone laugh harder then I got totally embarrassed when
I let out a rather loud stinker and one of the guys commented “nice fart
Julie”. Another one then said “wow it sounds like you’re about to shit your
pants too”. I thought “oh my god, if he only knew” and at that moment I
actually did think I was going to poop my pants in front of everyone. I said
“oh god, please don’t make me laugh any more” as I pressed my other hand
against my butt. The elevator door opened on my floor and when my co-workers
from the office got out on that floor also, one of them said “hope you make it”
as I pushed past them and hurriedly staggered down the hallway ahead of them
towards my room.

As I was opening the door to my room I couldn’t hold
it any longer and I started peeing my pants. As I quickly shut the door I was
really happy to be in the privacy of my room. I then went directly into the
bathroom where I stopped in front of the mirror and watched while pee spread
down the legs of my black pants. The relief of emptying my bladder felt
wonderful and as I stood there watching a puddle form on the floor, poop
started pushing past my sphincter and I knew I couldn’t stop it. As my flow of
urine subsided a large amount of mushy stinky pushed into the seat of my white
full cut cotton panties and I said to myself “oh my god, that feels so good.
I’m making a stinky in my pants”. It wasn’t how I had planned it but I found it
very exciting to lose control of myself and pee and poop my pants. I then
turned my bottom towards the mirror above the sink and watched a huge bulge
form in my pants as I grunted and pushed two more large amounts of soft creamy
poop into my panties. My underpants felt incredibly full and as I began to
massage my clit through my wet pants I said “oh Julie, you made a really big
stinky!” I undid my pants then began to lower them over my butt and when I saw
my white panties bulging and stained, it was quite obvious that I had made a
really big poop.

I stepped out of my wet black pants and placed a towel
on my pee puddle. I then went to my bag to get my extra pair of pajama bottoms
along with my vibrator and headed back into the bathroom. I decided to put on
my pajama bottoms to contain my mess as I played then watched myself in the
mirrors as I pulled the yellow cotton bottoms with a teddy bear print up over
my wet poop filled underpants. I turned the vibrator on low and pressed it into
the crotch of my pajamas against my excited clit. Drinking always makes me
extra horny and with such a large poop in my panties I was really turned on and
ready to have fun. The vibrator immediately began sending waves of pleasure
through my body then I started thrusting my hips back and forth while looking
at myself in both mirrors. I was focusing my attention on the large bulge in
the seat of my pj’s while enjoying the feeling of the warm creamy mess against
my butt and I kept talking about how much stinky I had in my pants. After a few
minutes I gently patted the bulge in my pajama’s and said “I can’t wait any
longer to sit in this nice big pile of stinky” then moved over to the toilet where
I could still see myself in the full length mirror on the back of the door. I
put the toilet seat lid down, increased the speed on my vibrator then spread my
legs and very slowly lowered my bottom onto the lid while enjoying the feeling
of very creamy poop spreading slowly between my legs and up my backside. When
my butt was fully lowered onto the lid I couldn’t contain my excitement any
longer and as I started sliding my bottom around in my poop I enjoyed a
wonderful orgasm.

I was still extremely turned on and ready to really
enjoy myself then pulled the front of my pajama bottoms and panty out. As I
looked inside and saw the poopy mess between my legs I said “oh Julie, look at
all that lovely stinky”. I leaned back, held my pajama bottoms and panty down
then placed the vibrator directly on my excited poop covered clit. It felt
really good and I soon began sliding the vibrator up and down in my slit. I was
getting more turned on as I looked at my pussy lips in my poopy mess while I
slid the vibrator between them. I then wiped some of the poop off of my pussy
and continued to move the vibrator between my lips, working it slowly to build
up my excitement even more. I started watching myself in the mirror across the
room again and after several minutes my lips were noticeably protruding and
spread open. I found it incredibly exciting seeing my juicy pink pussy all
spread open ready for pleasure in the middle of all that creamy stinky between
my legs and couldn’t control myself any longer. I said to myself “oh god, I
really need my hot juicy pussy fucked. I need to fuck my pussy” then pushed the
vibrator all the way into my sopping wet hole and immediately began to orgasm.
I started moving my hips and my butt as I sat in my creamy stinky while rapidly
thrusting the vibrator in and out for several minutes. I was so turned on that
I just kept wanting more as I enjoyed orgasm after orgasm. I’m not sure how
many orgasms I ended up having but I’m pretty certain it was more then I’ve
ever had at any one time while masturbating. I just couldn’t seem to get
satisfied enough. I also know that in my moment of ecstasy I got more carried
away with my moans of pleasure then I should have. I’m really afraid they may
have been loud enough to be heard in the room next to mine by one of my
co-workers and her husband. I’m just hoping they were asleep already. If they
did hear me I think it would have been pretty obvious to them that I was really
“enjoying myself”. Although that would be embarrassing enough, I’m thankful to
know they would have had no idea I was doing it while sitting with poop in my
panties.

By the time I had finished pleasuring myself I was
exhausted and had no desire to clean up my mess before going to bed. I put my
pooped white underpants and pajama bottoms in the sink then got in the shower
and quickly washed the poop off my butt. I was then out like a light as soon as
my head hit the pillow. When I got up in the morning the room still reeked with
the odor of my stinky and when I saw my pooped panties in the sink I got a
strange desire to put them back on. I’ve never had an opportunity to do that
before and I couldn’t resist trying it. I left the pajama bottoms in the sink
then pulled my poop filled panties back on. The poop was cold and it felt
really weird but since I had them on I decided to enjoy them one more time. I
got in the bathtub then squatted down and grunted as I did my morning pee in
them. I managed to push out a small amount of warm creamy poop into my cold
poopy mess then sat down in the tub in my warm pee and masturbated to one more
delightful orgasm. As I was masturbating I came up with one last idea for the
weekend. I decided that after I rinsed the poop from my panties I was going to
leave them in the bathtub. I then cleaned up and showered, and I felt pretty
hungover as I packed up to go home. When I checked out of the hotel that
morning, my white cotton underpants were still laying in the bathtub with a
very visible stain from the front of the gusset all the way up and covering the
entire seat. Even the waistband in the back of the panties had a noticeable
stain that made it obvious they had been totally filled with poop. I have no
doubt that the cleaning person who found them had a pretty good idea of how big
of a mess had been in them. I realize it was a weird thing to do but it got me
really excited me to know someone saw my underpants after I filled them with
such a big stinky!

END.

No comments:

Post a Comment