Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Friday, January 19, 2024

When I worked in the mobile phone shop in the 90’s in lakeside shopping centre part 2

 

 


 

 No sex so don’t feel guilty she said lets just enjoy it ok then I  said I was really excited just the thought of putting my hand on this hot arse and the tit feel would be was nice also , I placed my right hand tentatively onto her arse, the feel of her arse was something else it felt warm and the tight trousers added to the feel , she said don’t by shy but your hand on my arse crack and she pulled the top of her trousers so they wedged tightly up her arse .  I put my hand on her crack my cock was really hard, she said 2 things we need to hurry as we are going to be missed and can you fell my knickers though the trousers, yes I said are they lacey and tight . She said that she loved pink lacey panties and always wore them tight as she loved walking around the shop feeling her knickers across her fanny and arse. Then she said put your other hand on my breasts , reached round an felt her left tit , it was very firm and the nipple was rock hard I said are you aroused as your nipple is bullet hard she said yes and her pussy was wet very wet , she said are you ready then I said yes she pushed out a really hot airy fart onto my hand the cubicle stunk of rich eggy gas , her nipple felt sexy in my hand but the hand on her arse was having the most fun feeling the hot gas pass through her drawers and trousers , she said last one then we you better go out first , she pushed really hard and farted a really long hot fart 40 seconds at least this time mixed with the eggy smell was a distinct dirty knicker smell , oops sorry she said that sometimes happens the fart carries the smell of my knickers with it especially when I am really wet , ohhhh it’s really sexy I said . This repeated itself 4 times that day I asked her on the last one just before we finished up how many times she farted in a day, she said 90 to 100 times by the time she went to bed. I then asked her if she could wear the same knickers for the last 3 days before the weekend, she said that she would but would have to tell her boyfriend she was sick as he would moan if she was walking around in smelly knickers when they were together, but this is so much fun she said she was wetter than when she had sex. Then next day she came in she had on a different pair of trousers these were even tighter and caressed her arse like a glove, when we were alone out the back she whispered in my ear that she had the same knickers on and had worn them all night and had farted 40 more times since leaving work and coming back in to work. I could not wait for our first session in the toilet, she had been 3 times already as it was awkward for me to go with her , she said she had farted 22 times in the 3 visits to the toilet already , it was around 11am the 6th visit to the toilet that I got to Join Kelly . It was just us 3 into today and the manageress said she would main the front of the shop and gave us some stock taking to do so we had the rest of the day in the back room just me and Kelly. We could not believe it this meant I could go to the toilet every time Kelly needed to fart not just the 4 sessions. The first visit she said she was extra gassy today more than usual , she poked her bum out slightly and before I could get my hand on her arse and tits she farted loudly though her trousers , the fart smelled of cabbage and really dirty knickers ohh gosh Kelly said you can really smell my knickers now , they are filthy and its only day 2 , she released 8 farts on the first visit I really need to cum but we left it long enough between each cubicle visit to let me penis recover , the 9th visit just before closing Kelly must of farted over a hundred times , I really wanted to see her knickers but she would not let me telling me all good things come to those who wait . I said just before she went will you still have the same knickers on tomorrow, she said of course and we left for the night . The next day we knew we had more stock taking so would get the back room to ourselves as it was just us 2 and the manager , when Kelly walked in the next day I was so excited she had on her usual blouse with pert nipples showing , but she also was wearing a knee length tight black skirt , it hugged her bum and could clearly see the faint line of her knickers through the skirt , I could picture them now up her skirt stuck to her arse and fanny . What I noticed when she came near me is I could clearly smell dirty knickers, I said in her ear I can smell your knickers , She whispered back I know luckily its Friday definitely would not get away with another day wearing them , she said if you lucky ill give you them at the end of the day I said really at least I will get to see them at last , she said you will be seeing them all day today hence the skirt . Marrisa called to me to come to the front of the shop , When I got to the front there was a customer walking round the shop , so Marrisa whispered in my ear have you noticed I thin Kelly’s knickers are dirty can you smell them , I Said no but wasn’t convincing she said to me please keep her out the back we will get complaints from clients I might send her home I said I cant smell anything ill keep her out the back I promise . When I went out the back, I relayed the conversation, but Kelly said she felt so horny she didn’t care. She said I had to go to the loo whilst you were out the front, I really needed to fart badly oohhhhhh I said not work there is an endless supply for you today. The first visit was 5 minutes after this conversation she said ohh I’m desperate to fart again, I peeked through to the front and Marrisa was serving a queue of clients. I went into the toilet with Kelly, first thing she said is you can put your hand my skirt and feel my knickers and bum, but you’re not allowed to touch my vagina, my boyfriend has no interest in my bum, so I feel less guilty if you play with my bum only is that ok, I said yes please. I slowly put my hand up her skirt I made it last the anticipation of my hand about to meet her knickers and bum I had been looking at her panty line for last 10 days fantasising about feeling her knickers would be like. When my hand got to them, I wasn’t disappointed they were skintight across her arse and felt warm and sexy, I got my finger and run it up her arse crack being careful not to touch her pussy. As I did this Kelly let out a slow fart, it felt heavenly dirty knickers being soaked in farts, the hot lace and tight arse crack was making my cock extremely hard, I carried on sliding my finger up and down her crack over the knickers and she just kept farting, I asked her how many times she farted in a day she giggled slightly letting another fart go through her filthy knickers , if I have eaten cheese or any dairy to be honest she said there is always a fart waiting at my bum hole , like as soon as I fart another one is there , So I could keep pushing them out constantly .

No comments:

Post a Comment