Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, January 11, 2024

When I worked in the mobile phone shop in the 90’s in lakeside shopping centre

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

I worked in a mobile phone shop for 6 months in between this is a real and true story, only time anything has happened to me like this even 30 years later never had this experience again. I have a raging fetish for panties and female farts, It was a 6 months temporary job from the summer to Christmas. Boring really most of the time you would sit around and for the first 3 weeks considered leaving until Kelly a new girl started, she wasn’t overly pretty a bit of a plain Jane, but she had a great body slim with some good sized breasts but not big just pert with fairly big nipples and a tight but curvy bum, the females could wear black trousers and blouse or a black skirt and blouse. You had to supply your own clothes. Kelly first day she was wearing trousers black but really tight like tight like yoga pants but trouser material. They really covered her arse perfectly thought the manager would comment as she was female but didn’t say anything about the trousers. They would often ride up Kelly’s arse throughout the day and you could see a faint panty line, looked like she was wearing some kind of tanga style knickers underneath, that first day I spent most of the time making sure I was behind her but not obvious so she would notice so I could perv on her arse. She would occasionally pull the out of her bum when she thought no one was looking. But I managed to catch her doing it every time. Not a bit tit man more into legs and bum but her breasts were erotic the nipples were always poking into her blouse combined with her arse I mostly had a hard on all day, I wore tight boxers and looser trousers so it wouldn’t show. The next thing Kelly did to excess was visit the toilet in the back of the shop, it was a unisex cubicle and there was only one was 3 of us men and 2 girls Kelly and the manager, the manager had been moaning about the toilet being unisex for 2 years she had said but the shop was not big enough for 2 toilets.  One time I genuinely need to use the loo after Kelly as needed a number 1 , when I went in the toilet is smelled of rotten eggs although mingled with Kelly’s perfume that she had sprayed to try and get rid of the smell but the fart must have been really strong as it over powered the perfume gave me a serious stiffy thinking how it had come out of her tight arse . This sort of went on for about a week me perving over her tight trouser covered arse and tits and 1 out of 4 times go to the loo after her every time the toilet smelled of farts , she visited the toilet some days 12 times , if it smelled like farts every 4th time that meant she was farting every time she went in the toilet . The following week was when the fun really started Marissa the manager was in the toilet, to be fair she only used it once or twice a day but seemed to take a bit of time as women did when she did go. I was out the back for once as usually was front counter based but Kelly and Steve were out front serving, Kelly came out the back and went to the toilet door that was in the back of the back room, turned the handle and realised it was locked Marrisa called out that she was in the toilet and would try not to be long . Kelly then started to jiggle her legs making her bum go side to side in an effort she said to me tod hold her wee as she really need to go for a number 1 , this made the tight trousers go up her arse even more to my delight . Wasn’t expecting what happened next Kelly bent forward slightly and moaned like she was in pain then a long airy fart escaped her bum was around 40 seconds she clapped her hand over her bum and went really red. She looked at me and said sorry that just slipped out, the room was filled with a rich rotten egg smell and I nearly cum in my pants. She said sorry again and told me she hardly ever farted. I just came out with it arse you sure every time I go the toilet after you it smells like it does now. She said OK smarty pants you got me then another fart bubbled this time out of her trousers and knickers, we were the only ones in the back room and I said I kind of like the smell its raunchy . She said really my boyfriend mark thinks it disgusting and ill be honest I have a condition IBS that makes me fart all the time. I said I thought you went to the loo a lot. I said I know you got a boyfriend, but you bum really turns me on and the farts are so raunchy. That was it the next 6 months was a dream time I had a girlfriend, but she never farted round me, it was the 90’s so no real internet so other that 3 or 4 occasions since I was young had a heard a real woman fart my fetish was just fantasy. Kelly told me she found it hot that I liked her bum and farts and we played games secretly whilst we worked, luckily we never got caught. It started with her telling me when she needed to fart, she now had a strong air freshener I would follow her 30 seconds after to the back room making an excuse I need to get an accessory , we would go into the cubicle together how we didn’t get caught I didn’t know first week , and this was 4 or 5 times a day to be fair , she needed to fart much more but that all I thought I could get away with . We would go into the cubicle for like 3 minutes at the most so not to get caught , the first week it was no touching as didn’t want to over step mark , she would lean forward with her bum sticking out I would stand behind the toilet was narrow but long enough for me to go behind and see her tight arse , my hard one was raging then she would fart some times in the 3 minutes 8 or nine airy farts I would get intoxicated by the hot stench of her arse , she did tell me that she could of kept on farting more but 3 minutes was enough as not to get caught. I could not believe it the job was shit but this was heaven every night when I get home I would wank to the memory I thought that was it 4 times a days in the cubicle sniffing her farts heaven , it was the following week we were in the cubicle and she asked me if I wanted to feel her arse whilst she farted I said really she said yes but for my added pleasure can you put one hand on my breasts at the same time , are you sure what about your boyfriend she said this was so much fun and harmless .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment