Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

story found on a female forum fart related

 

 

 


 

 

I have been with my partner for 18 months and have never farted in front of him until this weekend. I had been out for a curry the night before with my girlfriends that I do regularly once a month at least without incident. I had tried a garlic-based dish and the next day I was full to the brim with gas, really hot stinky gas constantly replenishing itself awful curry smelling I as well honestly don’t mind the smell of my own farts I am not really a gassy person, but these were making me feel sick I woke up early as was meeting my partner to go shopping in Westfield. I woke up with a belly full of gas I pushed a few out in bed hot underwear warming nasty gas, the issue was after pushing out half a dozen still need to fart. Got up must have farted 30 plus times around the house having breakfast, in the shower and whilst getting ready, just kept pushing them out with no relief really. Only thing was they were airy bum burning farts without much noise just a woosh. Had a dilemma meet Mark at 11am and walk around Westfield trying to hold them in or cancel, I decided to go and would tell him I had a bladder infection and needed the toilet frequently, I would wear a skirt and full bum panties so could get them off in the toilet quickly. I hoped the gas would subside by the time I had to meet him but no such luck just the constant need to fart one after another all smelly and warm. Pushed 12 out in the car on the way to him, the with the window open the car still stunk of day-old curry, my knickers felt all warm and swampy under my skirt. Was meeting Mark in the MacDonalds at 11am, wafted my skirt about in the covered carpark to remove any wind stuck up there at the same time farting some more.

Got to the McDonalds at 11am now nipping my bum to hold in the floodgates, I told Mark was a little under the weather and had a terrible bladder infection so might need the toilet frequently and would sit with him why he had lunch but would not have anything today. I immediately excused myself to use the loo and hastily went to the toilet at the back of the main table area of McDonald’s squeezing my bum cheeks together with dear life. Go to the toilet with relief an empty cubicle lifter my skirt and just sat on the toilet with my knickers still on and farted into the pan one after another until felt like I could last at least half hour before needing to fart again. Stunk the toilets out completely waited until the restroom was empty . This was a cycle for the next 2 hours toilet visits and farting in the toilet. Then it happened in the lift to the second floor, lucky it was just me and mark in the lift, he said something funny and took me by surprise and my bum unclenched and a massive whooshing fart flew out of my knickers and gassed up the lift , Mark said gosh Kelly that really smells and giggled I went extremely red . I came clean with mark and told him I had the terrible farts today and that was the reason for the toilet visits. He was lovely and said it made us closer as I was sharing something intimate with him. The rest of the day I must of farted another 100 times some in the toilet by some we would pop outside were it was quiet and I could let loose under my skirt. I avoided garlic after that by me and Mark are a solid couple still

No comments:

Post a Comment