Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Sunday, March 26, 2023

lesbian billionere part 5

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

She said that whatever position you got into the knickers didn’t feel uncomfortable she bent over nearly in half and the soft panty thong stretched over her lady parts but didn’t look painful as she was bent double she pushed out a hot fart through the thong and they are easy to fart in she said with a serious look on her face . The room filled up with eggy fart but before I could enjoy the hot thong filtered fart smell, the filters sucked the smell clean ohh them filters I thought how annoying. This is the part of my life when I found out I had a major fetish for farts and tight panties on beautiful girls, I will go back to this part of my history as I had a sexy tangle with the instructor but wanted to get onto my life now and how wonderful being a billionaire lesbian can be. My Husband had passed away only a month ago and 60 billion pounds in 15 different banks was burning a hole in my pocket , I had been watching Britain’s got talent and realised I had a raging crush on Amanda H she was just so sexy I had also read that she had a problem with her gas as was a vegetarian also she had a habit of flashing her knickers in public , then it dawned on me that I was not very very rich I had an Idea I wondered if money could really buy anything . I wrote to Amanda H’s agent and told them I had a job for her I told the agent the pay would be 3 million for a months work and 500k agents fee’s if I could communicate with Amanda H directly and that I would deposit 50k as soon as I got her private email address , the other 450k would go into their account once the months’ work had finished , they said they would find out if Amanda would be happy to give her private details and asked me what the job was , I told them it was nothing that would go public , hurt her but might be slightly embarrassing but for 3 million it would be well worth the money and she could do the work from her home . I knew from the Media she had recently split from her partner and was currently single so living alone so my Idea hopefully would work perfectly if she accepted the job . 2 days went buy and I had a message from the agent that said if the job did not involve publicity , physical contact and she could do from home she was happy to give out her private email .

I received the email and deposited 50k in the agents account after receiving the bank details and told them to check back with Amanda after the month was finished and me that the job was done satisfactorily. Within 2 hours I received Amanda’s private email address and a disclaimer to never disclose it to anyone else. I then proceeded to email Amanda the details of the work , I said she would need to let my team in to instal discrete cameras all over her house , they would film every inch of her house and her job was just to go about her business as normal it would take the team 1 day to fit the cameras and they would be so discreet you would not be able to see any of the cameras  , the filming would only be watched by me and if it looked like she wasn’t going about her days naturally only half the money would be paid , the last part of the job was that every pair of knickers she wore in the month needed to be sent unwashed to my P.O box address at the end of each week and she couldn’t change her knickers for 3 days even if she was filming that week for BGT. I got a message back say that for the 3 million to be deposited Amanda would have just to use her London flat as normal for a month and that is it and just act normally . A date was set to fit the cameras and Amanda would have to go out and come back once informed , 300 cameras were fitted around the flat every angle was covered in every room .

No comments:

Post a Comment