Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Friday, March 17, 2023

lesbian billionere part 4

 

 

 


 No one left as this was an exclusive yoga studio so they must of thought it was worth the smell ,I certainly wasn’t going to leave this was a wet dream for me , I loved farting around the house in my skirt and knickers , absolutely loved the smell of my own panty filtered farts that often lead to masturbation and huge orgasms , I often wondered if I would get turned on by another hot girls farts if I liked my own so much . I was feeling very aroused with this beautiful yoga teacher just talking about them but what happened next nearly made me cum in the studio . Kristie said she had just finished an hour class and was currently super gassy , she said she would demonstrate the air filtration system , she then got on all fours with her bum facing the class , I could not believe how hot this girls bum was and you could just see a tight white thong underneath the pants . Her bum was straining in the pose against the tight yoga pants, I was sure by the other girls faces I was the only lesbian in the class. Suddenly Kristie starting doing a long hot airy fart, it sorted of squirted out of her delightful bum and the air was filled with a strong cabbage smell, ohh god was it sexy to demonstrate Kirstie just kept pushing one after another out  as one finished another one started hot farts squirting out of her tight arsehole . After 12 farts the room really stunk but it cleared quiet quickly due to the vents, Kirstie said so if all of you farted at the same time the room would clear in at least 30 seconds hope this demonstration helps you let go of any pent-up wind, so your yoga is in no way spoiled. Kirstie said that she had been clinging on to them for over half and hour to make the demonstration of how efficient the vents were. Then she moved onto other housekeeping, and we were let out the room. That evening I masturbated 3 or 4 times with that memory and was super excited to go to the first beginner class. The first beginner class was 8 of the ten girls including me that had done the induction the other 2 never came back perhaps it was to hardcore for them , we started with some simple poses , the girl in front of me had a perfect bum it was like heaven in a pair of yoga pants they were light peach , I could clearly see as she bent in a bum in the air pose her knickers underneath , she wasn’t wearing a thong but what looked like some sheer light peach knickers tanga cut , same colour as the yoga pants so they didn’t show to much but don’t think she realised her knickers showed when she bent forward . We were 10 minutes in, and no girl had farted, I really needed to after the initial poses my bum was pouting in my yoga pants to fart , I had on a tight sheer no seam tanga panty under my yoga pants flesh coloured , they were very faintly visible if I bent severely in my yoga pants , I was now squeezing my butt hole tightly as really really needed to fart . I was struggling to get the Yoga poses with so much air in my bum, I though well I’m going to just fart as the yoga teacher had said we could do . I was in a downward dog pose lusting over the girl in fronts perfect arse and visible panties and I didn’t need to push the fart out just let go of my clenched bum hole and a very hot stream of air wooshed out of my bum I could feel the warmth of the fart as it filtered through my knickers and yoga pants ohh it felt so sexy and relieving letting this enormous fart out of my tight clothing in a class of other girls . The girl in front sniggered then suddenly also pushed out a big fart through her own knickers and yoga pants. Without thinking the girl in font moaned and said her knickers had gone right up her arse after she finished farting and had her hand down her yoga pants to pluck them out of her tight bum crack. The air smelled of ripe eggy farts then the filters cleared the air. Kristie came over and congratulated us both for relieving the gas in our bodies, then she said that can we try to wear panties that didn’t wedge up the bum as it was another distraction when performing yoga posses , she pulled down her tight yoga pants and underneath she had on a flesh coloured thong that fitted her gorgeous figure like a glove , she said that the club sold these in the shop they were designed to wear under tight yoga pants I had to check myself this woman was delicious .

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment