Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 51

 

 

 

 


 I said what do you mean you suffered well it was a steamy hot day the train was packed so I was sweaty and hot , after squatting my knickers wedge right up my arse and felt like I was being cut in half by the tight material , then to make it worse I was having a gassy day , think the knickers up my arse were making my need to fart more urgent but the tight material was also wedged so far up my arse I managed to keep my Bum hole shut against the tight peach drawers , the journey turned into a nightmare as the train became stuck between 2 stations , my mind was stuck between two dilemmas’ the tight knickers were very uncomfortable in my arse crack and I really really needed to fart badly and everything was hot and sweaty under my skirt making my knickers feel even tighter in my bum crack , my Bum hole was now pouting against the tight knickers up my arse , I thought the sheer tightness of the drawers up my arse would keep the gas from escaping my bum , the tight knot of knicker material  against my arsehole seemed to be stopping my bottom hole from opening and squirting farts out , so for the first 25 minutes stuck between stations I managed to hold  my gas in my arse . Thought I was going to make it to the next station but to my horror there was an announcement apologising that was at least another 35 minutes delay Sis my knickers were also very sweaty as it was extremely hot on the train so had a really damp hot wedge of cotton up my bum crack , suddenly the pressure in my belly and bum was to much and out weighed the tight knicker tension up my arse so felt my bum pouted out more against the hot sweaty material and I squirted a hot fart into the wedged cloth , to be fair sis if it wasn’t that I was in a packed carriage the hot fart into the taught knicker material felt really sexy for some reason , it was the resistance of the knickers and the fart was really warm between my arse cheeks a 25 second fart squirted thank silently into my knickers , ohh gosh at least it was silent but gosh did it smell pure filthy egg wafted into the carriage I could feel the warmth of the far up my skirt for at least 10 seconds after the fart finished . I heard people complaining but thank god as they were silent and the train was packed no one could identify me as the source of the foul stench , but Ayesha knew it was me and tried not to giggle , she whispered in my ear did that come from your bum Clar is what she called me for short , I whispered back yes it was and gosh there is a lot more to come I said, I’m sorry but they really stink don’t they I hope I get away with letting them go as cant really hold them anymore I said in her ear . The pressure had built right up again sis after only 3 minutes , my Bum hole pouted out against the tight material again and a really hot sensation as the hot air saturated my tight sweaty knickers I pushed to try and empty myself a bit more so at least there would be time for the eggy fart smell to dispel a little as it was thick in the air and some people were complaining they felt a little sick, my poor little knickers were straining a huge volume of fart air luckily still silent but very hot in my knickers and between my arse cheeks , the hot fart and the heat made my knickers feel swampy between my bum cheeks . I could literally feel the hot stinky fart air swirling round my legs under my short skirt , gosh that one really did stink the carriage was thick with rotten eggy fart smell , really needed to fart again but was clinging on to it as their was still a lot of rotten air still up my skirt sis I was in a real predicament full of eggy hot  gas on a crowded train stuck between stations . For some reason my knickers were so warm and sweaty was paranoid I had poo stained them and me and Ayesha were supposed to be meeting some so cute boys and I hadn’t brought any spare knickers I was hoping for at least a snog with a hand up my skirt with a finger in my pussy , I might have to go naked under my skirt if I had stained them but my skirt was too short a slight bend and my bare bum or pussy could be on display .

No comments:

Post a Comment