Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, January 2, 2023

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 49

 

 


 

 

 I said to her can you hold it through class I might be able to cling on for like 15 to 20 mins but no chance after that she said , I said back to her  well if they still smell like the one in the hallway or the ones squirted out in the toilet before class you cant even sneak them out in your knickers a little bit at a time I said you could probably get away with one as usually no one will no were it has come from , but anymore everyone will no were it coming from . We were sitting listening to Ms Crystal reading through some Shakespeare , When I heard a very faint air releasing noise , then the whole classroom suddenly smelled of dirty rotten eggs , it wasn’t obvious were it had come from but I knew straight away it was from Clarissa’s bum , Ms Crystal said gosh everyone in the class was also moaning I nudged Clarissa and she moaned who did that , the smell cleared and Clarissa whispered to me do you think I would get away with another one as I’m real desperate if I can release one more then wait and ask if I could use the loo , I said you might get luck with just one more try and do as much as you can as don’t think you will get away with a 3rd fart  immediately I heard a low airy noise that came from between her legs just audible enough for me to hear as I was sat next to her it lasted what must have been 90 seconds as she farted again through her knickers and trousers , the room really did stink of rotten eggs now and Ms Crystal sprayed and people were blaming each other for the smell but Clarissa  I though had got away with it until , Ms Crystal asked Clarissa to come up to the board and put one of Shakespeare’s quotes on the board she said she would call us up one by one , but I’m sure Ms Crystal had asked her up first as she had gather the fart had come out of her bottom not sure why this tied in with her getting Ms Crystal getting Clarissa up first but I know now and will tell you in next story it a little shocking  

Anyway Clarissa reluctantly went to the front of the class as she walked to the board her bum looked ridiculously rude , the trousers where sort of wedge up her arse and you could see the tight knickers also had wedged up her arse as they were like a tight V wedge I caught the boy she liked Kyle look lastingly at Clarissa’s tight arse minus the farts this was the thing she had worn the knickers and trousers for . As she turned to write on the board the full view of her tight trouser covered knickered arse was on display to the class, I could actually hear nearly all the boys sigh like how hot is her bum, I certainly know boys like bums and knickers’ so wasn’t surprised as  they had it all in front of them ,the fullest bum in the college in the tightest trousers and rude Knicker VPL writing on the white board whilst clinging on for dear life trying not to fart . Well, she tried to write her Shakespeare quote , I noticed her bum cheeks started to clench together tightly then suddenly they unclenched and her bum sort of poked out like it was pouting and then suddenly you could hear a whoosh of hot air it was restricted by her tight knickers and trousers but the huge volume of hot foul gas still wooshed through the tight material she stopped writing and just stood there with her bum pouted slightly out whilst the hot fart left her bum , she slapped her hand on her bum where the fart had left it and went very red as the classroom filled with a hot eggy fart smell , it really did stink  , I said to Kelly I bet her knickers were warm after that long fart . Kelly said as hot as Clarissa’s red cheeks and yes Kelly said my knickers always get hot with farts as she lifted her bum of the armchair and released a real long gushing airy fart that filled the living room with a hot cabbage fart smell, ohhhh Kelly said yes if it was as hot as that fart her knickers must have been on fire. So what happened then to prove your point about boys liking girls farts, Kelly said that she heard one guy say to his mate in a whisper that now he knew the gas was coming from Clarissa’s arse how the eggy smell was sexy , his mate nudged him and giggled , another guy she her whisper to his mate that he wished he was Clarissa’s Knickers  today as they where so lucky to be up her arse being farted on  .

No comments:

Post a Comment