Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 50

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Well back to Clarissa’s, Ms Crystal said are you ok Clarissa you can go back to your seat now funny thing Ms Crystal didn’t spray the class this time I will tell you about Ms Crystal after its sickening to be honest, or did she offer Clarissa the chance to go to the toilet Clarissa sat back in her seat but was holding on to more gas so couldn’t speak or ask to go to the toilet otherwise more farts would escape, this was a guess as her Face looked strained like she was hanging onto something with dear life something I have often experienced sis as you know I nearly always need to fart .

The eggy fart smell had weakend I whispered to Clarissa’s when Michael was putting a quote on the board , I said ask to go to the toilet , she said in a strained voice then ill draw attention to myself that I’m going to the toilet to fart some more I am embarrassed enough she said , I said whilst the eggy smell is still in the air , see if you can let little ones out  as all your farts seem to be airy and silent you should get away with it , open you legs slightly and let small farts out not too much though , just keep adding little fart puffs to the eggy smelling air then it will just keep the smell of rotten egg lingering in the air but it wont be obvious more farts have left your bum . I was whispering this to her as quietly as I could, but it really did stink in the classroom but I caught one of the boys saying that it smelled sexy as it had come out of Clarissa’s bum through her knickers us girls all know guys like knickers and bums now it seemed they liked the farts that come from both , Little did Kelly know when she said this that I liked them also very much and this story was making me even wetter.

 

Kelly lifted her bum and pushed another really whoosh powerful fart through her own knickers again, I was in heaven. Ok Kelly continues with the story, she said why I already told you I heard some boys saying the fart smell was sexy as it had come out of Clarissa’s tight arse, that was the point of the story Kelly said and that the boy she liked asked her our yesterday took him two weeks to build the confidence to ask Clarissa out. I said please continue the story just want to her this poor girl’s predicament and you need to tell me about Ms Crystal after also. Ok Kelly said Well English literature is a double class so 2 hours so poor Clarissa had another 90 minutes to get through and gosh the girl could fart this day serious competition for me even. Anyway as soon as I finished telling her about letting small little farts out she released one out of desperation immediately , it was a low whisper of air  that luckily only I could hear , gosh did it stink pure egg methane it immediately joined the general egg aroma hanging in the air , soon after Clarissa’s released another one this one was silent and airy but just keep squirting out between her legs thick rotten egg odour straight out of her arsehole . I quickly whispered in her ear to stop it was too much she must have pinched her bum hole as it stopped. the air was thick with eggy fart smell, it seemed obvious more farts had mingled with the air but it must be because I knew Clarissa had farted a few more times as could not hear anyone mentioning it other than someone saying how it reeked in here. Clarissa nudged me and whispered to me can I do some more I’m desperate she moaned quietly, I said just little bits at a time and nearly laughed out loud as soon as I said this another airy his escaped between her legs with an immediate hot egg smell, she stopped it after 15 seconds.  The air really was thick with eggy fart, some girl said to Ms Crystal please can you spray it is making me feel sick, Ms Crystal said the air freshener was empty , Well Kelly said that Clarissa must of farted over 40 times by the time the class ended , as soon as the class ended she went to the girls toilet in a hurry , I also had a belly full of gas to expel before Maths so though nothing of it and also went to the loo. I followed Clarissa, gosh she had a good bum were very tightly wedged up her bum now looked painfully tight under the tight trousers Kelly said, shame it stunk so bad and giggled, we got to the loo and Clarissa basically run to the cubicle with lots of airy hissing farts leaking out of her bum how they were getting past the tight wedgie. Kelly said she must of needed to fart so bad the pressure was pushing them past the tight knicker material it had happened to me on occasion when I had held my gas and couldn’t get to the toilet , it had happened on a train journey into London I had a mini skirt on and a pair of ultra-tight tanga peach panties I was meeting Ayesha we were going to meet some cute boys and had dressed to impress , but it was a hot day and the knickers were cutting me in half up my skirt I had squatted slightly as my purse had nearly fell out of my bag , My Knickers were a little too tight a bit like Clarissa’s over done the tight fit to impress some boys and today I would suffer for it , Kelly had gone of on a tangent but I was enjoying the new direction just as much as long as she got back to Clarissa afterwards .

No comments:

Post a Comment