Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, February 13, 2023

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 55

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Then I heard Kelly moaning as she tried to push more poo out but only farts no plops this went on for 5 minutes as she pushed and farted into the pan an impossible amount of times , I heard her wiping and the rasping of her knickers over her thighs , I heard her go to flush then a sigh as her knickers were coming down again in a hurry some desperate popping farts then a plop plop plop plop plop 4 of them in rapid succession , I went into the hall way and though I would try something , I called out to Kelly are you ok in there , I heard her push and another plop and a airy fart followed , Kelly said sorry sis might be a while been constipated for 8 days , she said come in if you want an we can talk something to do whilst I poop she giggled , to her it was innocent , she was never shy about farting an pooping and had no idea of my fetish I said ok , then she said it really does smell in here just warning you . I opened the unlocked door and was greet by Kelly on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles and the strong smell of egg, poo and cabbage all mixed in together. I sat on the bath and said gosh Kelly it does really smell, I looked down and he inside of her knickers had a thick brown skid mark, gosh mums going to scream when she sees these knickers in the washing hamper. I know Kelly said they are very stained, the gusset was an oily mess of girly cum, I’ll have to bin them I think she giggled shame like the way they fit nice and snug , I told her I would wash them out for her she said oooh thanks sis . She then pushed a fart into the pan that lasted about 40 seconds then 2 more plops followed , OOHH dear Kelly said I am full to the brim with poo and gas and I can only do little round poo nuggets I’m going to be here awhile sis , she pushed again another hot fart into the pan and 3 plops this time , how big are they I asked she opened her legs and said have a look , I peered into the toilet and there were 10 or 12 little round turds floating in the water , suddenly Kelly farted again and 2 more came out of her bum a hit the water , gosh 8 days of poo Kelly that going to be hundreds of turds if they are all just this size , she went to flush and I said no see if you can fill the toilet up with them another challenge and I laughed , found it extremely erotic the farting and the small turds in the water .

Another hot fart and a plop. Kelly said she was going to lean over the bath with her bum over the toilet might help push them out easier. What came next was a dream come true Kelly said sis do you mind standing behind me so you can make sure my bum is over the pan don’t want to poo on the floor. I was so excited though I was going to cum there and then, Kelly took her knickers of her ankles and turned and lent over the bath with her juicy bum in the air, just bending over made her fart. She said sis is my bum over the toilet I said yes it is , I could see her tight arsehole between here deep arse cleft it started to open and a turd appeared it slowly emerged and plopped into the loo it was another round nugget , her bum immediately opened again an another one appeared and plopped out with a fart , then another appeared straight after this kept happening with farts 20 times and then stopped , well this position seems like its getting them out Kelly said .

No comments:

Post a Comment