Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

MY KNICKERS AND FART FETISH PART 54

 


 

knickers although I wouldn’t say no to feeling her hot wet pussy though her body hugging tight knicks. Kelly said once the fart starts, leave your fingers on my bum until it finishes I know you might be disgusted she said , I commented on how warm the knicker material felt ohh she giggled they are about to get a lot warmer hot even she giggled again are you sure you want to do this sis I said trying to sound a little disgusted yes its fine . Ok here it comes Kelly said and suddenly felt my sisters bum hole slightly pucker out and press against the knickers and my finger and a slow release of hot silent air escaped her arse hole and filtered though the ever warming knicker material , the fart was escaping slowly but was continuous and smelled really hot a real rancid egg smell and ohh it just kept coming , Kelly said isn’t it warm though my tight knickers she giggled and admitted she now liked to fart on her fingers when in her room especially when she was wearing knickers I love the feel of the tight material getting warm on my bum and my fingers she giggled . The fart was still leaking out of her bum slowly but a consistent volume the knickers were really warm and damp feeling as the fart filtered through them all over my fingers over a minute and a half and the fart still kept coming , the fart stopped I went to take my hand away reluctantly when she said no leave it there sis another fart is coming and immediately it did this time it came with more power and wooshed urgently though her red hot knickers a 60 second fart that was powerful as it rushed through the knicker material this one smelled of fresh  poo it ended a tight sound as Kelly’s arsehole slammed shut . Kelly said ooooh gosh I need the toilet soon , she said you can take your fingers off now but put them to your nose and smell them , I did this trying not to do so eagerly ohh that really strong Kelly like farts and dirty knickers , she giggled and announced she really needed to fart again do you want to feel this one come out I said yuck really then quickly put my fingers on her bum over the now sweaty hot smelly knickers . Are you ready she giggled and started pushing out another really hot fart that soaked my fingers it really stunk of hot poo it was a much more urgent fart it really rushed out through the knickers, and it really smelled of poo. Suddenly Kelly nipped her bum hole tightly to stop the flow of gas. She said ooh sis need the loo stood up and headed towards the stairs, her tight knickered arse was clenched and hot little fart pops were escaping through them as she headed up the stairs I waited until she was at the top. The toilet was adjacent to my bedroom so usually if I put my ear to the wall, I could hear everything that was happening in the toilet, Kelly opened the toilet door and closed it in a hurry, she never locked for some reason, I put my ear up against the thin wall. I could hear Kelly pulling down her knickers in a hurry and the popping farts.  Kelly had often completely blocked the toilet with poo to my dads annoyance who got lumbered unclogging it , Kelly usually got constipated for days sometimes as much as a week , I think that’s why she farted so much . I heard a groan an a big airy fart followed by a small plop as she rushed to sit on the toilet , then another fart and a plop and some moaning then a short fart followed by 6 plops in rapid succession .


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment