Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Friday, January 23, 2015

Project Poop













When I was a senior in high school, all seniors were to do a senior project. That consisted of choosing a topic and doing volunteer work that has to do with your topic. So I chose The American Red Cross. I was going to be going to a blood drive for my volunteer work. I was a very nervous person and pretty shy. I had to drive 45 minutes to the Red Cross center. Once I got there, the lady brought me to my station and showed me what I would be doing throughout the day. I was told to cross the donors names off the list once they donated and to serve them snacks and drinks after they were finished. She then left me alone and went off to her office. I started to feel like i had to poop when i realized I had no idea where the restrooms were. I was too scared to leave my job and go find a restroom so I just st! arted farting and hoping the pains would go away. Then finally I knew if i farted one more time that shit would pour out instead of a fart. After clenching the cheeks for a while, I couldn’t hold it anymore so I decided to fart and hope for the best. BAM, warm oozing shit slowly comes out of my ass. I was wearing tight jeans and knew it would show through. As soon as that happened, that lady came back in to check on me along with a few other people that she was introducing me to. It smelled like nasty poop in that room. I can tell they smelled it and they most likely knew it was me that stunk. I tried to keep my back against the wall so they didn’t see the poop spot on my butt. As they were talking to me, more shit kept coming out and there was no way to stop it. Of course a donor then wanted a snack so i HAD to go serve him one. They left the room not long after that and I could hear them whispering to each other. Most likely about what they had just witnessed. Not too muc! h longer the lady came back in and said i was able to go and w! as done for the day. I was so happy and as i walked out i saw there was a restroom right down the hall. I went right in there and looked at the damage i did. There was liquid poop in my panties and my jeans. I took off my panties and threw them in the trash can, cleaned up my jeans and hurried to the car. The whole way home I was relieved to be free but also embarrassed knowing I still have to go back there another day to volunteer again.
Originally posted 2011-10-04 01:09:21.

One Night Stool


Wednesday, 1 October 2014
It was the night of a friend’s 21st birthday party, and so naturally my plan was to drink vast amounts and get suitably inebriated. All was going well at the house, and I enjoyed more than one cup of punch; unaware of the punch to my bowels and reputation that I would later receive. As the night progressed and I continued to drink, I started to talk to a girl, and we hit it off. The next thing I remember we’re making out in the hall way: life is good. Life got better when I offered to walk her home and she agreed, I was in, score, back o’ the net, in the bag. It seemed that my banter hadn’t got all up in her grill but had in fact worked for her, offered a lot, and subsequently brought much to the table. I have to be honest at this point in the story and confess that my memory ends here, however! the events that followed were relayed to me the next day. When I entered said female’s premises I did of course, shit myself. Sources say I then proceeded to ring a close friend and have the following converstion:
“Friend, I’ve just pooped myself”
“What do you want me to do about it? Just go and clean yourself up”
“But it’s so runny”
I must point out that when saying the last sentence, I was in fact weeping. Yes I was crying from both ends: face and anus.
That is where my night ended. But not my humiliation. Three days later (while, I might add, my pooey pants were still under my bed) I then sent this text (sober) to the female in question:
“Hello Mrs. X!” I just found out that I musta pooped myself at your house on sat. I had an inkling, but I wasn’t sure. Anyway, I fully apoolagise and I hope I haven’t mentally scarred you forever! Really sorry x”
Yes, I said ‘apoolagised.’ And yes she didn’t actually know I’d shat myself until I sent that apology. Livid.
Originally posted 2011-09-29 02:01:43.

No comments:

Post a Comment