Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Friday, January 9, 2015

First of many "lost" stories from a long gone efro forum

Digging deep in my archive on my hard drive, and found this from Joy Angeles' former forum. The first of two is from this user:

loadlogger



When i was in 8th grade i was over at my friend's house after school and his sister Jackie who was in 11th or 
12th grade came home from high school and went past us into the bathroom downstairs at the end of the long 
hallway and shut the door. She was pretty and tall blonde with nice tits and long legs and she was wearing tight 
jeans and boots and i remember how good her butt looked in that get-up. When she was still in there after 4-5 
minutes i started to get my hopes up thinking she might be taking a shit. My friend was watching tv so i made like 
i was going to the kitchen and then snuck down the hall towards the bathroom and and when i got about 8-10 
feet from the door i smelled it. It was such a rich, nasty yet lovely stink and it was filtering through the crack of
the locked bathroom door. Close to the door the stink was absolutely amazing and so intense it was like the poor 
door was practically bursting at its hinges to keep it contained. I tried to listen but i couldn't hear anything inside, 
I could only smell that smell and between that and thinking about her butt, my 14-year old dick got as hard as it 
could get. I went back to the living room because i didn't want my friend to know i was getting turned on smelling 
his hot sister's shit which i guess he was used to and thought nothing about it. When she flushed and came out
she went into her room, and i went to go to the bathroom but the smell had already wafted all the way down the 
hallway and stunk up the kitchen as well. A huge, stinky, feminine shit smell had been unleashed from Hot Big 
Sister's butt. To this day whenever i see a leggy blonde in tight jeans and boots, remembering that experience 
still turns me on, 15 years later. It was like my EFRO holy grail because i have never really been able to duplicate 
it.

The second is from this user:

MeanMachine



Anyway I have a story about myself to come later, but anyway the other day I went to get my hair cut. And let me 
tell you the other lady who was cutting hair was about 20 and very hot. Well I was getting my hair cut and had 
blonde highlights put in... Well I was sitting there I seen her go into the bathroom through the mirror. Well then 
after about 10 minutes of the other lady cutting my hair I got hard because I realised she was taking a dump. 
Then she put the dye in there and I had to sit for 30 min. Well I turned myself around in that chair so I could see 
the bathroom door instead of through the mirror. Well she never came out while I was sitting there. Though after 
my hair was dyed, she washed it and then blow dried it. As she was putting jell in it, the lady came out. So I 
hurried up and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me. WOW!!! Man, it smelled horrible in there. I 
mean it smelled bad. Well! she must have taken a huge dump because besides the water being a brownish 
color, there was about 3 golf balls floating and a whole bunch of skid marks on the bowl. Well I went to sit and 
shit but there was no tp so I decided to wait. Man was that a mistake anyway I will post that story prob 
tomorrow. Take Care ya all 
* * *


Hope you enjoy these.

No comments:

Post a Comment