Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My Interview With Peteuse

Today I had the great opportunity to interview someone I have admired for a very long time. Peteuse has been ripping them for as long as I can remember so when I got to interview her I was beyond excited. She was so genuinely nice too. We got off track quite a bit but we finally finished the interview and here it is!
Fetishfreak: What made you get into doing fart videos?
Peteuse: That was a long time ago! I went to Paris and met a french guy there and we had a little affair. So I invited him to SF for a few weeks. At the time he did not know what youtube was! I think it was about 2005? So I explained to him it was a video hosting site where anyone could post any kind of stupid thing and some of them even get famous for those stupid things! So as an example I told him I would record my next fart and put it on YT to see what would happen. So self-fulfilling prophecy lol. I put a stupid thing on YT and became “famous.” To a certain community of course. As time went by I realized it was all the who were commenting and telling me how sexy I was for farting! I had no idea guys got horny from farting. So I guess the attention, though virtual, was fun. So I continued. I like to make people laugh so I liked making the videos and seeing some replies that people were LOLing at a girl farting! My exhibitionist side :). I stayed on YouTube for awhile for fun, then a webmaster for girlsgonegross contacted me. I put him off for so long then one day I decided to try it as a side income. At the time I was sick with lung disease,(pulmonary hypertension) and my doctor prohibited me from working, so girls gone gross helped me out.
Fetishfreak: Who are the guys in your videos? Friends or what?
Peteuse: Most of them I paid. Strangers. Though one is a friend I paid to get farted on, (he was a poor student at the time) Hes the “Facefart On My Bad Roommate” guy. The other two, a white guy I hired from craigslist, the black guy, I hired him on the street lol, he had no idea what he was getting into.
Fetishfreak: How bad do your farts usually stink?
Peteuse: Like anyone it varies! One day they are bad, the next just the usual loud ones but not smelly. Depends on what I ate! Meat and cheese…..oof. Anything really fatty like deep fried stuff.
Fetishfreak: When you fart on people you seem so merciless. Do you ever feel bad while ripping them on the people you hired?
Peteuse: Well no since I paid them! But if I do a wet one I feel bad…
Fetishfreak: Do you stop filming or what?
Peteuse: If I do a wet one? No not usually hehe. It is in my underwear and is usually just a little squirt.
Fetishfreak: Have you ever farted in anyone’s mouth?
Peteuse: Yes of course! A fan comes to have farting sessions with me every few months and I fart all over his face, in his nose, in his mouth.
Fetishfreak: You have some of the biggest farts in the business, if you could fart on anyone for a day who would it be?
Peteuse: George W. Bush…..or Justin Beiber.
Fetishfreak: Well thank you for talking to me!
Peteuse: You are most welcome! Let me know when you post the interview. Hugs! Have a good rest of the day!
There you have it folks. One of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. It was an honor Peteuse. You can find her on girlsgonegross.com, Clips4sale and Peteuse.net.
I hope you like what you read. Leave a comment down below! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment