Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Sunday, November 27, 2011

hayley


After my last experience, my boyfriend and I became very close.
We went out for dinner (since it was Valentines day) at a buffet. It was so delicious and we ate a lot. I was so full after our feast that it was hard just to get out of my seat. At last my boyfriend and I heaved ourselves into my house. Suddenly I felt the need to shit badly. I saw that Max's face was pale too. He said he needed to use the loo and so did I, so we went together. I locked the door and he sat on the toilet. My boyfriend started grunting straining very hard and I heard 2 or 3 logs drop into the toilet. By now I was close to pooping my pants. I asked him if he was done yet, he said not yet but could share the toilet. I pulled my pants down and sat between his legs. I felt his arms wrap around me. Some soft poop slid out from my bum rapidly. It felt good just to think about it. When I was done, I wiped myself while he was still going. He held his stomach while letting out some more. I didn't know what to do so I sat on his legs and said "Let it out baby!". A while later he was done. I looked in the toilet and holy shit it was nearly full. He flushed it and we went to sit on the couch.


Random person

Crapping at School

Last year I was working in a group at school and got a sudden urge to crap. I quickly walked to the teacher and they let me go. I practically ran down the hall to get to the boys restroom and when I got about half way there some started to come out. I clenched my bum shut and walked faster. I got in the restroom and 3 out of the 5 stalls were open. I went to the first stall and saw crap already in the toilet. Then I went to the last stall and closed the stall door. Then I sat down and started exploding with diarrhea. My underwear weren't badly stained. After 5 mins I was still exploding and the other 2 were still crapping. Then another person walks in and says "Man, it smells like a sewage treatment plant in here." He pees and leaves. Another boy entered and ran for my stall. The lock was broke so he pushed the door open and saw me crapping. He apologized and went to the next stall. I finished, cleaned my underwear, washed my hands
And went back to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment