Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, November 24, 2011

pooping girl

Hi folks. I used to post at the daily dump before it closed. I enjoy going to the toilet and seeing and hearing about other people going to the toilet as well. I am bi-sexual so I enjoy both men and women stories. I was out golfing with a friend of mine late one afternoon a couple of weeks ago when she bent over to pick up her ball she farted loudly, as she got a worried look on her face sh started to walk towards the woods letting more gas gowith each step she took. She yelled at me to watch out for her as she had to poop, she had her pants and underpants down before I got over there and sh strained and a big poop started out of her fanny. She was squatting there and she went alot the whole time passing more gas. I always carry some wet wipes with me in a little case as I am very careful about cleanliness, I gave her some and she used 4 towipe her fanny along with a few tissues she had with her. We finished our round and before we left to go home we both went to the ladies room, I just had to tinkle and as I sat on the toilet my friend pooped again, I heard at least 5 jobbies splash in the toilet as she grunted and farted. She told me it had been three days since her last poop and took a laxative that finally worked. Well thats my first post here, I will post from time to time here as I see things. I have a camp toilet which looks like a stool with a toilet seat you hook up plastic bags to catch your jobbies and tinkle. When I need to go alot I may post it as I go. bye for now.


redneck
Well, I have not been back for a while. Most time I dump a load is around 3-4 in the afternoon. Yesterday, I had to leave work early yesterday and I had the urge to crap. I walked into the bathroom and let it rip. Some good farts and a good shit. It was relief ! How many of you all had a good shit where you really felt great ?


Friday, October 10, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment