Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, May 23, 2011

Pooping Myself (with a little help)

www.xxtreamvideo.com

www.xxtreamcam.com

www.xxxhunter.co.uk

www.dgi-modelling.com






Posted by Shelley on April 16, 1998 at 17:57:21:
A few months ago there was some discussion here about pooping using laxatives. Well I tried at a few days ago, and I thought I'd write about the experience.
I've read a lot about people holding in their poop until they totally lost control, pooping their pants as a result, and what a turn on it was for them. That's never really happened to me as I've always been able to maintain some measure of control. When I poop myself it's usually because I simply get tired of holding back and just let go in order to relieve my muscles. Except when I've been sick, I've never felt that I absolutely couldn't hold it just a little longer. What I've been looking for is that feeling of total lack of control, so I decided to try to get it with a laxative.
I picked last Friday night because my SO was going to a bachelor party for a buddy right after work and I knew he'd be out very late. I had bought a small bottle of castor oil. The label said that it should produce a bowel movement in 4 to 6 hours. I had a very light dinner, and at about 6:30 I took about 2 ounces in a glass of orange juice. The taste wasn't so bad although the oily sensation it left behind was unpleasant. I should mention that I hadn't pooped since Thursday morning and that I could easily have done so if I wanted to.
Then I just went about my normal routine...cleaned the dishes...did some laundry...read the paper, etc. I had changed from my work clothes and was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, panties and bra. I thought I had plenty of time before anything would happen and I even considered running out to the grocery store for a couple of things. Fortunately I decided to play it safe, and it was a good thing I did. After about 45 minutes I began to notice a somewhat full feeling in my stomach and began to hear some rumbling. Because it was so soon, I ignored it at first. It got more persistant very quickly though, so I got up and went into the bathroom. I have a very large shower stall, and I had decided to have it happen there. I didn't know how messy it was likely to get and I wanted to make cleanup easier. I set up a full length mirror opposite the entrance to the stall so I could get a good look.
By now an hour had gone by and the pressure on my bottom had gotten very intense. I quickly stripped down to just my panties. They were hipster style, white Antron/cotton, stretch lace that I thought would expand enough to hold a large load.
I began to feel an intense cramping in my stomach. This came and went about every minute or so and each time the pressure on my ass would increase. It was not very comfortable at all, and I wasn't getting turned on by it. Finally it was so painful, I just had to let go. I immediately expelled a large amount of gas, and as soon as this happened the pressure went down and the cramping nearly disappeared. I was feeling much better now. This same cycle happened 3 more times in the next 15 minutes.
Finally now I began to get the feeling I wanted...the strong sensation of having to poop, but no pain or cramping. Over the next ten minutes the pressure would come and go, but each time it would get stronger. Now I was starting to get turned on. I could feel that I was on the verge of pooping my panties. I began to have my usual nasty thoughts:
"Oooh I have to poop. I'm going to poop myself. There's a toilet right here, but I'm going to poop in my panties."
The pressure was extemely strong now and the waves were coming every 30 seconds or so. My muscles were aching from trying to hold back. I began to tremble and I leaned against the wall for support. Then I felt another wave coming, and I knew this was the one. I arched my back, spread my legs and bent my knees slightly. I looked over my shoulder and saw myself in the mirror. My white panties were snug against my cheeks and stretched tightly across the cleft in my ass. I moaned out loud:
"Oooohhh, I need to poop. I can't help it...I'm going to poop...Nowww!!
The pressure against my asshole was intense. My sphincter gave out. I absolutely couldn't hold it any more. My asshole opened up, and I felt a large soft glob of poop pass through. The seat of my panties expanded instantly and I could feel the warmth against my cheeks. This was immediately followed my a very large amount of semi liquid poop that erupted from my asshole and filled my panties like a balloon. One leghole opened up and poop began squeezing through. Some of it slid down my thigh and several large drops splattered onto the floor between my feet. The smell of fresh poop overwhelmed me. I felt totally emptied.
The whole thing happened within about 3 seconds. The seat of my panties began to turn brown, as the poop spread out over my cheeks and down toward my pussy. It was so warm and felt so good against my skin. I moaned out loud.
"Ohhhhhh, I did it. I pooped myself. Mmmmmm."
I realized that I had begun rubbing my pussy, massaging my clit though my panties. I was so hot... so turned on. I needed release. I moaned aloud again
"NNNgghhh!! Oh, I'm gonna come...gonna come...pooped myself...gonna come!!
My pelvis jerked against the pressure of my vibrating fingers. I felt the spasms of pleasure as my climax washed over me. I was gasping for air and my chest was heaving. My cries echoed from the walls.
"I'm coming... I'm coming...ahh...ahhh...aaauughh!!"
I don't know how long it lasted, but it was one of the most intesnse orgasms I could recall. When I looked around, I was stll leaning against the wall. In the mirror I could see the brown stain was all through the crotch and about halfway to the top of my panties. The entire seat was bulging outward and my panties were being pulled downwards by the weight. After about a minute of catching my breath, I stood up straight. The panties sagged lower. I felt the bulge with the tips of my fingers. It was very soft and yielding. I pulled on the waistband from behind, trying to get my panties all the way up again. As I raised them, the leghole opened again and a semisolid chunk about the size of a grapefruit squeezed out and plopped on the floor. I continued pulling, squeezing out more poop, until the fabric was tight against my cheeks and lodged in between them. I could feel the fabric and poop pressing up against my tender anus. The sensation was indescribable.
I played with myself for about 10 minutes like that. Then I pulled my panties partially down to get a look inside. As I bent over, totally without warning, my asshole opened up and a large amount of liquid poop shot out of it. It missed my panties, and splattered all over the floor behind me. I immediately pulled the panties up again. I tried to push out more, but it was all out.
I stayed in the shower stall for about another 20 minutes playing with myself, and my poopy panties. It felt great, and I was still turned on some, but no more orgasms. After awhile though, the warmth dissipated, and it was time to clean up.
(Those of you who don't want to hear about the less desirable aspects of panty pooping can stop here. However the following might be useful for anyone who wants to try this themselves.)
Cleaning up was definitely a chore. There were little splatters of poop all over the floor and bottom of the walls. My panties were totally saturated and I had poop all over my ass and partly down my legs. The totally liquid stuff would go down the drain, but there was a very large glob that I had to pick up with tissue and deposit in the toilet. There were many smaller ones that had to be broken up too. Fortunately I have a water massage on a hose, and this was very good for that. The whole process took about a half hour. Then I got myself under the shower and I realized that I should have rinsed myself off first because when I did so, I messed up the floor again. I cleaned my panties out under the shower too, but they had subtantial brown stains that subsequently didn't come out in the wash either. I still have them hidden, but I wouldn't wear them anywhere except to poop in again. (Didn't your mom always say to wear nice panties outside in case you're involved in an accident?)
I had gotten used to the smell almost immediately, and didn't notice it. But much later on when I came back into the bathroom, it was still there, and I had to use a deodorizer spray.
I had to get up several times during the night to expell more liquid. Fortunately, I'm a light sleeper, so the urge woke me up. A heavy sleeper might want to think about a diaper, or else risk messing the bed. There was a strong burning sensation when I expelled. It was very uncomfortable. By the next morning though I was feeling pretty normal. However, I was not at all hungry and forced myself to eat breakfast and lunch. I drank a lot of fluids because I'm sure expelling all that liquid will cause dehydration. I didn't poop at all for the next three days and had no urge to. I can see how people who think they need to poop every day could get dependent on laxatives. Now everything is back to normal.
The effects of the castor oil came on much more quickly than I expected. Maybe that's because I wasn't really constipated. Nevertheless, unless you really do want to poop yourself in public, I wouldn't go out any time after taking the stuff. If that is what you want, I guarantee you'll get it.
Knowing what I now know, I think I would try this again, although not for several months. There are some unpleasant side effects, but I definitely got what I wanted out of it which was an "accidental" totally uncontrolled pooping, and of course a great orgasm.
If anyone has any (constructive) comments or suggestions, I'd welcome them.
Shelley


No comments:

Post a Comment