Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Gymnastics Experience

www.xxtreamcam.com

www.xxtreamvideo.com

http://www.dgi-modelling.com/

www.xxxhunter.co.uk

Well I was a Gymnastics teacher at a good gymnastics school -- one of the best. Well it was the day for class the boys' class just ended and the girls were just starting I brought some cookies in like I always do and set them down in the eating room you know young gymnasts need some energy they ranged in age from 8-12. Well then I went to the gym to talk to the girls for a few mins. Then we went to the eating room to have the cookies They were sugar cookies with red sprinkles on them. The girls love sprinkles. Now sometimes I bring them plain, sometimes with sprinkle as a special treat. Now I forgot which I brought today but they were glad it was the sprinkle kind. Now we got done and headed out to the gym.
I told the girls to do some warm up exercises while I get something out of my office. Well I was gone for like 5 mins when I got back all the girls were laughing their heads off I really didn't know what for but I guess they are little girls they do that. Well I told them okay girls time to settle down a lets start class. Now I let them talk for a few mins so I could get my paper work straight. while I was doing that this blonde girl with green eyes, I think her name was Tara, came over to me and ask if she could go to the bathroom. I told her sure and watched her go into the bathroom she seemed a little uncomfortable and to my surprise she was only like in there for about 2 seconds because when I looked up again she was heading back. I thought a girl can't go to the bathroom that fast. Well I got my paper worked done. Now time to the first event THE HORSE. The first girl got up did everything right but when she landed she farted like I never heard a little girl fart before. Well the class started to laugh again I raced over to her of course you can't let a 9 year old fart get away. She said "Excuse me" and I said it was okay. Now everyone did the horse well -- that is one of our strong points, except about 3 of the girls farted while on it. So I though nothing of it just a couple of girls that needed to leave off gas. Of course I wanted to smell them but couldn't.
Now we took a break after the horse I said if anyone needs the restroom go now. To my surprise nobody went. Well I said "Okay lets take 5 mins. I am going to come around to each of you and tell you how you did." Well I went and sat next to this girl -- I think her name was Megan. Right before I could open my mouth she let out this great big fart a ground shaker of course we were sitting on the floor. So stunned I sat there paralyzed for like 30 seconds I don't know what to say I finally said "That one must have hurt", and she laughed. Well I stayed extra long with her, you know, smelling her fart. Finally I got done with the reviews now off to the UNEVEN BARS well the first girl farted before she got on and farted all the way through. I was wondering what is going on with my girls. Well you know when you have gas flipping and flopping makes it come out faster so all ten of my girl farted like a 10 string band, everyone farting a different tune. Well I was like just amazed, but loving it
When we got done with the uneven bars the class said to me I don't know but I think we has gas. I couldn't hold myself any long I busted out laughing. I said to them well you know what is next the floor exercises and I think that it will be like a 10 ring circus out there. They all laughed. Sure enough all the girls farted like crazy.
Well the class ended finally and the girls went home. I of course stay there for like an hour smelling the gases. Well any way the next day I saw two of the boys from the boys' class. They came up to me and said so how did the girls class go did it stink? they both laughed. Then I saw the cookies in their hand. I remembered I had brought the plain ones in. I said "You put those sprinkles on, didn't you?" They couldn't stop laughing they said yep. It was fart powder with a little red food coloring. Well after the boys' class was over I had those two boys come into my office I also had 4 of the girls in my office. Well when they came in I said wait here I will be back. Then I went outside the office and locked the door and let the kids inside. I stood right outside the door. I could hear every word that was said. The first girl said "I loved those" then you heard her fart, then the next girl said "cookies", then she farted. And the third girl said "the best" then she farts and the fourth girl said "I ever ate" and she farted. Then all at once you hear them say "This is for you!". They all farted at the same time. You could hear the boys saying "Let me out of here! let me out of here!" I just looked, smiled, and left them in there for like 15 more mins. It was awesome. Well I will tell you this the girls never liked sprinkles again and since then I have only had a few farts but I guess that is the way it goes with gymnasts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment