Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Helping Michele Out by Slave Fart

 

 

 


 

This one is true. I have had a long break between writing. I could say it was just a lot going on, but it's honestly that I just got kind of bored writing sometimes. It is what it is.

I'm writing about two women that used me longer term as Monica's request. It was amazing and I can't wait to share it.

This is a shorter one that happened a few weeks ago. I've been working on a longer term fiction story based on it because it was so absolutely incredible. Monica was having coffee with a friend from work that had moved on to a new job. Michele is a

Michele is a stunningly gorgeous woman. The best way to describe her is as exotic and sensual in personality, but she looks similar to Deepika Padukone. She has a nice ass, shapely, though it's not big at all. She hides it most of the time. I'd seen a picture of her in a bikini before, though, so I knew it was really cute.

Monica had basically stamped Michele as a solid "Never" to use me based on conversations they had after Michele left her job. Monica and I have a much more strict "no co-workers" thing after the whole Sarah incidents. Sarah never told, but it did come to a head when she came into my office every day. Gossip began that we might be having an affair and I had to literally address it with HR, as did Sarah. I wasn't her boss, but it was just an inappripriate thing that I'd rather not have to deal with.

So I'm not there, but Michele and Monica were talking and it came up that Michele was having some, as she told Monica, "bowel issues".

Monica asked her some more questions and Michele was laughing, saying that she hoped the coffee could unblock her because she hadn't shit in four days. Michele is "very regular" and has never had this issue before. She was going to a doctor in the next few days, actually. (This is where I tell you that she didn't have anything wrong and the doctor told her it was likely just because she'd eaten something that didn't move as fast as normal.)

Monica was sympathetic and then told Michele that she had an idea. That sometimes when she was constipated, she had me "help her out".

The discussion was apparently really short, because I got a text that I should come home as early as I can. "It's to help Michele out."

We hadn't discussed this and it was out of the blue. I had just eaten two days in a row from Manduh and Megs (the longer term services) and felt kind of gross.

"Does she know what it is?"

"She might not even want to, but just come home."

Monica had made up her mind...

I got home and Michele was actually sitting on our couch in sweats. I'd never seen her dressed so casually.

Michele talked though some clear discomfort, "Monica told me what would happen, but..."

Monica jumped in, "She doesn't think you'd actually want to let her shit in your mouth."

Michele flinched and Monica shot me a look of, "You better beg and convince her."

I took off everything but my button up and slacks, kneeling before Michele and taking both her hands.

"Michele, I am telling you right now that there's nothing I want more than to help you take the biggest shit you've ever taken. I want to help you be empty and satisfied. I'm so sorry that you're going through pain like this, but I can help. And if that means that I have to eat your entire dump, if it means that it's the biggest dump anyone's ever taken, I want to do that for you."

Michele looked up and with literal tears in her eyes, she just nodded and we went into the bathroom.

Monica had told her that when she has to shit but can't, I'll actually eat her ass and help the shit come out. This is a lot messier than using a toilet chair, but it's also the best way for me to kiss, lick, and suck on her anus.

I got naked and Michele did as well.

Michele sat slowly down on my chest. I gently picked her up and moved her asshole over my mouth. I paused before I set her down.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?"

She ripped a huge fart, and then while laughing, she said, "Well, I guess it doesn't matter now that I've farted in your face! Oh man. This is so weird, but yes. Go ahead and kiss my asshole, I guess."

Michele is very light, I noticed. I can pick up and move Monica around easily and she weighs probably 150-160? She's not big at all, but Monica does have some nice, thick legs.

Michele was maybe 120-130? Maybe even 110. If it's less than 220, I can bench it pretty easily, so Michele was very simple to maneuver.

So I took Michele's body and set it gently on me, placing my mouth over her asshole.

She gyrated her hips, slightly, feeling something.

I heard her soothingly say, "I've never had a tongue on my asshole, before. It feels really nice."

I moved my tongue in circles, gently making rings around her anus. I could feel she was trying to fart again, but nothing was coming out.

"Stop pushing," I said, and then softly kissed her asshole, "I'll relax your sphincter in time and everything will come out.

She didn't verbally reply, but moved just a bit and sat back on my mouth.

I put my tongue back over her asshole and gently licked from the bottom of her asshole to the top. Then it was circles again. This time with the circles, I felt her body relax and a very hot fart came out. It was very long, but had almost no force behind it. I could tell my tongue was working.

After a few more minutes of gentle circle licks on her asshole, I started to probe upward. She made a jolt.

"Are you going to stick your tongue IN my asshole?" she sounded more curious than scared. I then slowly, very slowly, inserted my tongue past her asshole and into her rectum. Once inside, I moved my tongue slowly. I heard her gasp and shudder.

"Oh my god. Oh my god", she just kept repeating it and then farted in my mouth, past my tongue.

She then grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts as she began screaming, "OH GOD FUCK!"

She was panting, now.

"I've never had an orgasm quite like that. Holy shit. I didn't know!"

She farted again, they were getting stronger and stronger.

Finally, after 5-7 minutes with my tongue deep inside her ass, I felt it.

"Oh my god! It's working! I think I'm gonna! HNGGGGG"

She pushed and then an eruption.

If you've ever tried to eat someone's shit, it's really gross. The taste, the smell, the texture, the everything. And if they're sitting directly on your mouth, it's actually was messier than you're expecting. It's gross and it gets EVERYWHERE!!!

Well Michele gave me very little warning, and so her shit pushed my tongue out of her asshole and I was left now with the only option of lifting her and letting her shit on my face like my hands are her toilet seat and my face and mouth are her toilet bowl.

Michele didn't seem to consider me and was just unloading. I didn't expect such a HUGE load from such a small woman, but the first turd I didn't even see because most of it was down my throat before I could lift her up. Michele just shit.

In this equation, there were two of us that had jobs. Michele's job was to take a shit in my mouth and my job was to help Michele take a shit in my mouth. We both had the same goal, which is was to dehumanize me and create an exceptional experience for Michele.

She was definitely doing her job well. It was all really small turds, but they were relentless and never stopped for probably 45 seconds. Just little tiny turds that were clumping up and building on my face. I thought it might be over and tried to look up at her ass with my right eye, the left one was completely covered in her shit. And I got a glimpse of a HUGE turd that I had to close my right eye for since it slammed into my mouth and then piled up on the right side of my face.

The stench of Michele's shit was absolutely up there with the worst. I didn't think it would be so bad because she eats a lot of veggies, but she had apparently done some beef in the past few days. Plus when it is built up like that, it gets really smelly.

Michele didn't seem to mind any of this, though. She was getting what she needed. She pushed one last time and I didn't feel any shit hit my face, but I did hear an earth shattering fart. She kept farting and I felt her body shake as she was laughing and being held by me.

I heard her sighing and finally whisper, "Holy shit, I am EMPTY!"

Monica had told her that she could wait for me to eat or order me to put it on the floor and eat it after if Michele wanted me to lick her ass clean. Michele opted to simply wipe her ass with the toilet paper and walk out of the bathroom.

Michele paused after I heard her flush her shitty toilet paper, "If you want, you can eat my shit anytime."

"Thank you Goddess", is what I said, but it didn't sound like anything because I was so absolutely decimated and covered in her shit.

After what was probably two hours, I finally finished eating her shit. I didn't want to waste any because I wasn't sure when I'd get to again.

It's been a few weeks and apparently Michele hasn't indicated that she wants to do it again. The last thing she said to me, though, was so hot.

"I know what I just did was absolutely to the extreme. I know that you're a person and that probably really wasn't as much fun as you're saying. But I will tell you this, and it's the truth I promise, but I would take literally every single shit for the rest of my life right in your mouth if it meant I'd never be constipated again. So if ever I've gone more than 48 hours, I'm just coming to you, because that is the emptiest I have ever been. You just helped me completely void my bowels. Nice work, toilet mouth."

Anything for one of Monica's friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment