Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Sunday, November 12, 2023

lesbian billionere part 26

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

She went onto say that when Lacey had opened her legs and she had seen the tight panties glued to her pussy , all she could think of was how could such a stinky fart come through such pretty knickers , Lacey replied to her don’t you fart in your then and from the sexy panty liens you must wear pretty tight knickers , the girl said I am heather by the way and I’m holding on by dear life to a fart now and giggled , in fact I’ve been silently farting round the shopping centre all day so yeah I fart in my knickers all the time . She said explained she got a kick out of silent hot farts in public , she loved it in her tight jeans and the best of all a skirt and tight knicks , loved the felling of squirting a fart though her underwear and feeling the hot fart under her skirt . Lacey was wet listening to this this very hot blonde was explaining to Lacey what really turned her on, more than anything a sexy girl farting in knickers.

Lacey said so you have to fart now , Heather responded yes really badly she said if you want you can put your hand on my arse and feel it come out I’m guessing from the eagerness on your face you would like to do that, Lacey said ohh gosh yes , then Heather said only If I can put my hand up your skirt and you fart on my hand she said I really want to feel the tight knickers you have on and how hot your fart will be ,never in my life have I wanted to do this but right now it’s the only thing on the earth I want to do . Yes Lacey said I really need to fart in my knicks again, I don’t think I can hold it any longer Lacey said so you can go first , but what about your child Lacey asked , Heather said she is too young to know what’s going on so its fine , Lacey said ok make sure the lift is off and the doors not going to suddenly open . Heather checked the lift was switched of hoping the door wouldn’t open why she has her hand up Lacey’s skirt , Haether said the lift is 100% switched off do I just put my hand up your skirt now , Lacey said let me get in position for you so its more sexy , Lacey lent forward and put her head against the lift wall and stuck her bum out slightly , she said you can put your hand up there now but I must warn you my knickers have gone up my arse and my gusset is soaked with pussy juice  , heather said that makes me light headed just thinking about that Lacey said hurry squeezing my but cheeks as the fart is nearly coming out , Heather got her right hand and slid it up the tight skirt , the close fitting skirt made it so her hand slid up the skirt against the back of Lacey warm thighs , Heathers pussy was on fire she could feel a growing wet patch in her knickers and jeans . The she got to the top and she could feel really warm knickers that were wedged up Lacey’s tight bum cheeks , the knickers felt really hot and sexy from the warmth of the sexy arse cheeks Lacey shivered with pleasure and said are you ready I really need to let this hot fart out of my arse , Heather said ohhh yes please , Lacey just unclenched her cheeks and a log hot airy fart wooshed out through her knickers and arse cheeks it was steaming hot , immediately Heather was covered in hot eggy smelling fart on her hand and now int her nostrils .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment