Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Friday, July 6, 2018

Anna's hiking buddy dump






Anna's hiking buddy dump

Sorry I haven't written very much recently, but I think I have a pretty good story today. It's summer now, so me and three of my girlfriends went for a backcountry hiking and camping trip to the West Coast of Canada. We did a three day hike and it was so beautiful! Even better, there was almost no rain and I ended up doing another buddy dump!

On the first night we stayed at a camp site that we had almost completely to ourselves, with only one more couple having pitched their tent there. We stayed up late at the campfire and then went to sleep in our tents around midnight. I was sharing the tent with Danielle and my friends Amber and Bebe were in the other tent.

When I got out of the tent early next morning, Bebe had already made coffee and was sitting on a log sipping from a blue cup. The two other girls were still asleep. I don't remember if I have described Bebe before, but she is quite a bit taller than me with shoulder length red hair, freckles and pale skin. She's not nearly as curvy as I am around the chest, but her rear end is very much on the plump side. Anyway, Bebe had put her red hair in a green bandana this morning. She was wearing her jacket up top, but then only her panties at the bottom. I asked her if she was cold, and she said no, even though I could see that she had goosebumps all over her legs, haha. I poured myself a cup of coffee and Bebeb had another one too. We chatted for a bit and the Bebe put down her mug and announced, "I have to poop". In the past, I think I probably wouldn't have said much anything, but this time I was like, "me, too" and then added, "lets go!". I guess I felt emboldened because I am kinda suspecting that Bebe doesn't mind the company and maybe even gets a little thrill doing a buddy dump. I quickly got some paper out of my pack and then we headed off into the woods.

There was a little spot surounded by thick ferns where we all had peed the night before a couple of times. I pulled down my hiking shorts and pink panties and then stepped out of them with one foot and kinda bunched them up on the other one. Bebe quickly took off her panties and hung them on a low branch. We both squatted down and Bebe immediately did a loud wet fart and then another one and I could actually see a little bit of wet poo spraying from her bum onto the ground. She was like, "Upps, I'm sorry. This is embarrassing.". Then she started to pee and so did I. I had to move my boot a bit so that I would't pee on my shorts and panties. Without much effort my poo started to crackle out. It was kinda soft and continous with a couple of small farts coming out in between as well. Bebe was grunting quietly. A long, not too thick log was hanging from her big bottom with a little trickle of pee going down her poo tail. Every time she pushed, more pee spurted out between her legs. The turd started to curl up on the ground and then finally dropped off, and Bebe let out a big sigh of relief. I wasn't done yet with more and more poo coming out and kinda piling up below my bum. Both Bebe's and my poo were stinking pretty badly. She peed some more and then asked me to hand her the paper. To wipe, she got up and stuck out her bare bum while she cleaned up using a ton of sheets which she dropped on her turd. Finally I was done as well. I wiped my front and then cleaned up my hole and bum cheeks. Bebe was looking at our piles and was like "oh wow" and all giggling. Then she put her panties back on and I pulled up my shorts as well, feeling very relieved! We put some dirt on our poops and then headed back to the tents. When we got there Danielle was just coming out of her tent and asked us for the tp. She headed of into the woods and Bebe was like, "watch out, Anna and I just took a massive dump over there", which Danielle found hilarious. She was gone for a while, so I think she maybe needed a number two as well.

The next two days, I did a couple more poos in the woods and I don't think the other girls were holding back either. But that was my only buddy dump, haha. I hope you liked the story.

Well, another memory from long ago...it seems strange looking back, but most of my memories of pooping or general toilet activities stem from my very early teens...I guess that's when we are going through most of our physical changes, and are the most curious about our bodily functions, can't think of any other explanation. There are a couple more memories of swimming pool toilet visits involving my friends Neal and Lee who I mentioned last time, but there's a non pool related one involving my schoolmate Chris, who I had the toilet visit experience with, during the school group swmming session.
Now, all those years ago, Chris had an air rifle, and nowhere to safely use it, but I had access to the ideal place. My late grandfather rented an allotment garden on the outskirts of town. Next to the allotments was a rough field, a mixture of long grass and bushes,beyong that, a large industrial estate. The only access to the field was through a thick hedge from the allotments, so I suggested that Chris could bring his rifle down there, as long as he let me have a few goes with it. Of course, he was really keen, so one day during one of our school holidays, we set off to the field. Chris took this really seriously, turning up in camouflage jacket and trousers, I was just wearing old jeans and T shirt. We spent some time sharing the rifle, taking aim at many of the pigeons that were in the area...think all of the pigeons were lucky that day, as neither of us were very good shots. We'd been there for about an hour, when Chris handed me the rifle, and said was desperate to 'go toilet'. I knew straight away that he needed to poop, as not long before, we'd both had a pee together, having the usual competion that boys do, to see who could squirt the furthest...Chris easily won....I'd never had a really strong flow :(. I asked him if he was going to hide in the bushes to do it, but he said because there was only the two of us there, he'd do it where we were if I didn't mind. I said I didn't mind, and then asked if he minded if I watched. I'd only ever seen someone near my age, poop before, and that was my friend Susan when we went for that bike ride not many months before, I'd never seen another boy doing a poop.

He laughed, and said that was ok, and told me that he and his slightly older brother had often watched each other, and had 'competitions' to see who could poop the fastest and biggest.I asked him if he needed any toilet paper, but he told me he always carried some with him, as he often got an uncontrollable urge to go, he said he always had some in his pocket at school as well, as the school toilet paper was that horrible shiny stuff that wasn't very good to use.

He took his jacket off, pulled his T shirt up over his ????, and pulled his trousers and red underpants right down to his ankles, and squatted down with his back to me. I was totally amazed by what happened next. Most of us have probably seen a cow empty it's bowels, well Chris was like a miniature version of that. The moment he'd squatted, here was a loud PFFFFLLLAARRRTTTTT!!!, and a thick very soft mass of poop expoding from his bottom. It was kind of all together at the start, but broke up as it fell to the ground, before spreading out in a mushy soft pile, just like a miniature 'cow pat'. He stayed in position for only a minute or so, straining slightly, and adding a few more sloppy blobs to the pile.

I asked him if his poop was always that sloppy...he said not always, but couldn't remember ever doing a hard poop, it was always either very soft small logs, or sloppy. He told me that when he was younger, his mum had asked the doctor if he was ok, but after a few checks, the doctor had told him it was normal for him, he'd just got sensitive bowels that didn't want to hold their contents for too long. I guess we now know this as IBS.

He started to wipe his bottom, then asked if he could have some of my paper, as he was really sticky after that wet poop, and had used all of his...of course, I let him have mine.

That was my one and only time of ever actually seeing another boy doing a poop, another little part of the curiosities of growing up.

Of course, we moved away from Chris's production, as on a warm day, it was attacting the flies. I think we had another 'pee' competion before going home as well.

I'll be back in a week or two with one of my last memories of my friends
at the swimming pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment