Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Hi I got a new boyfriend




    Hi I got a new boyfriend im such a sap another one with a fetish but a real weird one this time he likes me to be desperate to fart but not to fart in public,even if it kills me , he insists on me wearing the tightest clothing and eating the gassiest food so I am constantly wanting to fart but even a slight whiff of fart or sound he goes berserk so have to get rid of them on toilet breaks. The thing is he makes it hard for me to get to toilet in public he will insist I hold i...t and hold it for ages .
    I spend all time squeezing my anus tightly shut and can feel farts backing up its awful and painful and is ruining my life.
    For instance we were in Austria on a weekend break and we were waiting for a cable car ride it was summer so clothing as per his instructions were tight jeans that were a little to tight for my bottom, underneath I had on some white tanga panties also a little tight for my poor bottom.The VPL was rude to say the least the full line of my knickers were on display and my anus was pouting with farts desperate to come out.
    He is always stroking my bum and commenting on how the lines of my knickers were warm and on a lot of occasions him touching my bum would make some gas slip out silently but he would immediately whisper in my ear your farting girl aren't you I can feel the air and the heat . Then obviously the smell would waft up somewhat embarrassing in a public place , my diet made them smell of sulphur cabbage and baby poop for some reason always the same and a small quantity would produce a lot of odour. This particular time waiting for the cable car I was super gassy and even holding it with all my strength it was literally leaking slowly into my knickers like a constant flow of minute amounts of gas so he was telling me off that he could feel it leaking out also the whole waiting area smelt of my arse . Lucky it was busy so was not obvious it was from my bottom.
    Liam I am going to explode soon please let me go to the toilet im desperate really I am I am not even certain its not poop as well as gas in my bum.
    Okay lets get across to other side and I will allow you some release , I am not going to make it that far im serious, look its us now he said you'll have to wait .
    As the step into the car was a little high what was like a bell boy in his twenties helped me into the car ,I stepped in an my arse stuck out due to the step and I let go of all of it in the face of this poor guy , he had my tight jeans @ panty lined bum smother him in a mass of nasty gas like what seemed like an endless stream of farts burning my bum and stinking up the whole place with nasty odour how embarrassing and how demeaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment