Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

pooped panty sex..

pooped panty sex..



I Did It!! this past saturday i had the experience ive been wanting for quiet some time.i fucked my girlfriend while i was wearing pooped panties.
my girlfriend is very aware of my panty and pantypooping fetishes.she indulges me in many ways.she buys me panties,she has made me videos of her pooping her pants,she role plays with me when i poop my panties,etc….well we were havin drinks a few weeks ago when the topic came up of me pooping my panties.she has done it but is very indifferent to it..doesnt love it,doesnt find it repulsive..could care less if i do it.i told her i wanted to have sex with her in my poopy panties and possibly poop while havin sex.she was open to the idea and gave me the go ahead.well days go by and never the right moment..so this past saturday she and i are shopping when i realize i could poop…but alas i havent any panties on.i hold it…and get horny cause now i havin pooping on my mind.about an hour later we arrive home.i put on my grey and black stripey cotton panties and go in the bathroom to shave my face.as i look int the mirror at myself i get a boner and the feeling of havin to poop really bad.its now or never for this poop.so i relax and make a very large semi soft poo in my pants..i nearly came on myself as well.now it hits me that i have just pooped my panties very badly and my gf is 15 feet away and we dont have a bathroom door.she knows i am into pantypooping and ive done it maybe 4 times around her but it still makes me feel somewhat embarrassed and nervous.well my horniness over came my nervousness .i walk from the bathroom into the kitchen where she was and put my hand in her panties.i fingered her from behind her while kissing her neck.she was wet and i was throbbing.not knowing if she knew i had pooped my panties i ushered her to the bedroom and shoved her on the bed.i shoved my cock in her and melted.i was blown away…i could feel my warm,creamy poop in my panties and her hot,wet pussy all at once.i could only last a couple of minutes before i had to pull out and exploded all over sexy little stomach.it was one of the best orgasms ive can ever rememeber.!WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment