Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, April 21, 2014

The True Meaning of Love






My mother and I have been sleeping together now for 2 years. This story goes back about 4 months is about how we ended up getting into more than just watersports. Some of you may need to read my previous story (Punishing Mum) to pick up were this story begins. My name is Jacquelyn and I have just turned 22. My mother Amanda in now 40 and to me is the most gorgeous woman in the world.

It was a Thursday evening and I had arrived home early about 4.30pm because I had worked through my lunch hour so I could go late night shopping for some new cloths with my best friend Sara. I’d jumped in the shower and cleaned up, put on a fresh pair of cotton knickers and blow dried my hair. As I was just finishing putting on my face mum arrived home. Wow was she ever looking sexy. I asked her were she had been and she told me that she had just come back from a lunchon at the club. I asked her why she had dressed up so sexy. Her only answer was “You never know what you might find out there honey”. I couldn’t argue with that logic. She asked me why I was home early so told her the reason.

As mum walked around the bed to get changed she stumbled and nearly fell over. I asked her if she was ok and she told me that she had just a little too much to drink. She wasn’t drunk just tippsy. So I went up to her and kissed her deeply and told her I would help her get undressed. Mum had on a loose fitting blouse and a just cut above the knee skirt and heals. As I peeled off her blouse I was placing kisses on her bare skin as it appeared to me. I placed her blouse on the bed and ran my fingers over the lace in her bra and watched her nipples grow under my touch. Mum let out a little sigh as I slowly began to peel the straps off her shoulder and reached around her to release the clasp. As I reached around her I slipped my tongue into her ear and started to chew on her lobe. I could feel her melting under my touch. This sends my mum crazy, she just can’t resist having her ears bitten. As her bra fell away our breasts were now touching skin to skin. Her nipples were hard and her breathing was starting to become shallow.

My crotch was heating up and I could feel the dampness starting to form. I released her ear and travelled down her body to take one of her beautiful nipples into my mouth and gently suck and lick on it. Mums hand was now caressing my hair as I brought her nipple to its full erection. As I was doing this I undid her button - unzipped her skirt and pushed it over her hips and let it fall on the floor. I broke my suction on her breast and kneeled down infront of her and helped her step out of her dress. Then I removed her heels. Mum was left standing there in only a pair of white cotton knickers with little pink and yellow flowers on them. I could see and smell her arousal. I leaned forward and buried my nose into the front of her knickers and breathed in her motherly scent. I stood up and ran my finger over her pubis and turned to remove her blouse and skirt from the bed so we could turn down the sheets.

As I was turning down the bed mum started to walk into the bathroom. I asked her were she thought she was going. And she just turned her head over her shoulder and said “ I need to go honey” and then continued into the bathroom. This was unacceptable for me and I followed her in grabbed her by the arm and spun her around pushing my tongue into her mouth and I bit her lower lip, as I pulled her close to me. I pulled back and told her that I could fix that for her. She looked into my eyes and said “Honey you don’t understand I need to go at the other end”. I looked at her and she looked at me. She could she the wheels turning in my head and before I knew what I was doing or saying, I began to rub her ass cheeks and said that I could help her with that too.

I’d heard about pooh play and scat but never given it any thought until now. Mum looked at me and said “Jackie please no”. “Mum please just trust me I know you will like it”. I said this as if I was some sort of expert on the subject. I had no idea what I was doing. All I knew at the time was that this is what I wanted to happen and I was extremely turned on by it. Before mum could protest I pushed my tongue back into her ear and started to rub my finger over her labia. I whispered into her ear “God mum I want to make you cum so bad”. I think that and a combination of the alcohol and the teasing broke down the barrier and she relented.

Breathlessly mum said “Ok Jackie ok you talked me into it but we better do it now because I’m nearly bursting”. As mum finished saying this she started to remove her knickers. I quickly stopped her and told her to leave them on. Again she looked at me as if I was some weirdo “OK I’ll leave them on but your doing the washing”. I backed mum up towards the toilet and sat her down. I spread her legs wide and really started to rub her pussy hard and fast. Mums breathing again became shallow and she was starting to pant. I pulled the gusset of her kickers to one side and pushed my face into her crotch and started to lick at her lips. She was extremely wet and her clit was starting to poke out from under its hood.

I slid my hand under her bum and slipped a finger into her knickers and started to feel around her bum hole for the protruding pooh. I couldn’t feel it coming out so I pushed my finger into Mums asshole. “JACKIE PLEASE”- “How can I if your finger is up my ass.” I removed my finger reluctantly and continued my assault on her pussy. My other hand was now inside my knickers sliding up and down my slippery puss. I put my finger back on Mums asshole and circled around and around. Mum was now starting to moan, her breathing was very quick now. I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm.

Then suddenly I felt her ass muscles beginning to relax. “ Oohhh Jackie it’s coming I can feel it”. Her ass started to open up more and I could feel the head of her pooh poking out now. I ran my finger across the top of it and around the sides. “Push mum push hard” I said. I was still sucking on her cunt, I’d never felt her pussy so wet before her orgasm. Mum was now squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples hard as I felt her bear down trying to push the turd from her ass. Suddenly a huge squirt of pee escaped her pussy right into my mouth. She couldn’t stop peeing. Mum was trying to force out her turd but it had only come out about and inch or so. I ran my finger around it and couldn’t believe the heat that was coming from it. I drank as much of her pee as I could and let the rest spray over my face and cheat.

Mum stopped peeing and I grabbed her clit between my teeth and started to chew it like there was no tomorrow. That was all it took. Mum groaned in this deep animal like sound and her body started to shake. Her bum relaxed - opened right up and out came her pooh. I removed my finger and let the elastic snap back into place as Mum filled her knickers full of shit. Her legs started to shake violently and she threw her head back still grunting as she exploded in one of the most powerful orgasms that I have ever seen her have. My mouth was still attached to her clit and there was that much cum pouring out of her that I heard it splashing into the bowl. I reached up and started rubbing the outside of Mum’s knickers, spreading her pooh all over her ass and pushed some back up into her asshole.

I released my grip on her clit and started to rub the shit into her drenched pussy. I was so overtaken by the moment that I leaned in and slid my tongue over her shit stained pussy coating my tongue with it. The taste was not that unpleasant or the smell for that matter. I remember now that the bathroom never use to smell that much after Mum went to the toilet.
I again started to rub her pussy hard and fast. I grabbed her cit between my fingers and pulled it and tweaked it. Mum was panting hard again telling me to keep going. I wanted Mum to cum again and I wanted it to happen now.

I pulled my hand from my knickers and reached up on my knees and pulled her mouth to mine. My tongue was still covered in her pooh and I shoved it into Mum’s hot mouth letting her taste her own shit mixed with my spit and her cum juice. My tongue swirled around her mouth and she greedily accepted my offering. Then suddenly I could feel Mum raising up off the toilet and then scream as she crashed back down cumming harder than before. Her legs were trying to close but I was in the way as she just kept squeezing me between her them.

I removed my hand from her pussy and pulled back her knickers so there were now covering her completely and just massaged her pooh into every crease and crevice on her crotch. Mum’s breathing returned to normal and she just looked at me with glazed eyes. She asked me how long had I been doing this for and I told her I just started today. I also told her that I felt that I needed to go poo poo too. Mum told me that she could help me with that and stood up and kissed me hard and grabbed my ass and said “Leave these on too honey” – I don’t mind doing the washing”. “On one condition mum” I said. “And what’s that” she said. “That you leave yours on”. She said ok and I asked her were she wanted me. “Anywhere you like darling”.

I grabbed the towels and headed for the bed. I spread them over the sheets and layed down on my back. Mum came out from the bathroom still in her shit filled knickers rubbing her pussy through the material. She stood next to the bed and released a little pee into her pants and I could see it mix with her pooh and then start to leak out onto the floor. Lucky we have floor boards in our house so it makes it easy to clean up. Mum caught some in her hand and then leaned down and rubbed it over my nipples and proceeded to lick them clean. My hand was back in my wet pants rubbing my pussy. I reached down and ran my fingers across my ass hole feeling the sensations it was sending through my body.

Mum had worked her way down my body so she was now looking at my wet knickers. She bent down and started to lick and suck my cotton panties into her mouth. I pulled my hand from my groin and ran it over the back of her head pushing it harder into me as I raised my hips to meet her tongue. With my other hand I began to rub her thigh and pooh stained panty covered ass. “Mummy I need to go poo poo” I said, sounding like I was a 3 year old baby. Mum pulled my legs up and right open. Then she pulled aside the elastic of my pants and licked all over my ass. She slid a finger into my wet pussy and started to tug on my clit. I tensed my muscles and pushed down. Mum felt this and removed her finger from my pussy and spread my pussy lips as her thumb worked overtime on my clit.

A small dribble of pee escaped my bladder and started to fill up my pussy. I could feel my sphincter muscle expanding to release the shit that was coming out. Mum’s tongue was still dancing over my asshole as the first part of my turd protruded from my ass. Then to my amazement Mum opened her mouth and engulfed the head of it trying to suck it out. This was just too much and I exploded in orgasm. As my muscles contracted I squirted the piss out of my pussy along with my juices and in the process I snapped off the pooh coming out of my ass. I just kept on cumming. It was one of the most amazing experiences.

As my orgasm started to subside Mum just kept her attack going on my clit and was rubbing my pooh into my ass through my panties. I could feel another one approaching. I was delirious with sexual overload. I grabbed Mum by the leg and swung it over my head so we were 69ing each other. I pulled her knickers aside and just drove my face into her ass and pushed my tongue right up her shitty hole. I pushed down hard and expelled the remaining shit that was left into my pants. At this point I came again and again. I pushed my mother’s face down into my groin as my body shook in mid orgasm.

I felt Mum’s ass vibrating on my face and I knew that she had cum too. With both of us completely spent it took a few minutes to recover. We got up still dressed in our shit filled knickers and with it on our faces to. I leaned over and kissed Mum and squeezed her ass and told her I loved her more that life it’s self and headed for the shower with her in tow.
We washed ourselves completely clean. We even drained the hot water in the process. After I got dressed and redid my makeup and hair I was ready to go shopping, even if I was an hour late. Mum was in doing the washing (I wonder why) I leaned in kissed her and said “ Thanks Mum for trusting me – I knew you wouldn’t be disappointed ”. All she said was “ I had no idea that I raised such a kinky daughter – and next time your doing the washing”.

As I got in my car I was still coming to terms with what happened. This for me I thought was a one off experience and wow what an experience it was. But what Mum said threw me
“next time”. Mmm I thought as a smile came across my face as I drove off to meet Sara.

Some people out there might think that we are two sick bitches. You know mother - daughter incest involved in watersports and scat but as I always say. “Don’t knock it until you try it”

Hope you enjoyed the story and look forward to any and all comments.

Luv Jacquelyn C
byJackie c© 9 comments/ 134774 views/ 10 favorites

Share The Love

Share
Email

Similar Stories

Tags For This Story

Report A Bug

1 Pages:1
Loved It - One Of The Best!!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Favorite AuthorFavorite Story
heartphillipacdsonotcreative and 8 other people favorited this story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment