Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Linda


Linda from Australia here again. When I last posted, I was in a hurry because I had to get to work so I couldn't describe my poos in great detail. Im a bit backed up so Ive been having trouble doing poos lately.

Last week, I went almost 2 days without pooping (I went Mon night and didn't go again until Wed night). I had to go all day Tuesday with a big load stuck inside me. I tried going Tuesday night but nothing came out, not even any farts. Then on Wed morning, I tried again and I could feel the head of a big turd sitting in my anus. I did some farts but the poo wouldn't budge. All day at work, I could feel the logs inside me, slowly moving down. When I got home after work, I went straight to the toilet. I did a wee first and then I started straining. A wide log started coming out and it stretched my anus. It hurt too. It got stuck so I had to push and strain even harder to keep things moving. I was pushing so hard that I screwed up my face and pushed my toes against the floor. After about 10 minutes, I managed to push out a big load but I still had more in me. I tried to get the rest out but it wouldn't move. So I had dinner and waited about an hour. Then I tried again. I squeezed the rest out and it came out easier than the first lot.

A similar thing happened to me this week, I went nearly 2 days without pooping again. I couldn't get all the poo out in one sitting so I had to go back and try again. Even after the second time, I still didn't feel finished. That was on Thursday night this week and then I still had trouble going last night. When I got home from work, I went to the toilet for a poo. It took me about 15 minutes to squeeze out lots of rock hard balls of poo. Yet again, I still had more in me that wouldn't come out. I tried again before bed but I still couldn't get the rest out. I went for a poo this morning and I got a small amount out but there is still more up there. Im getting the urge to go again but Im going to wait for another hour or so.

To Keith D: I mentioned to you in my last post that I don't often get constipated while travelling but I didn't have time to go into details. When I was younger I remember being a bit scared to do poos at friend's houses or when I went on holidays with my folks. I hated taking a long time in the toilet while doing a poo and didn't like going when I knew other people were around (when staying at friend's or relatives houses on holidays). I did get a bit constipated at times while on holidays but never as much as I did when at home. My Dad gets constipated whenever he goes away on holidays, infact I remember a few years ago when they came to stay in Perth (where I live, my folks live in another town). He had been constipated for a few days BEFORE they got to Perth (they had been visiting other relatives). I went to see them at their hotel and he had some suppositories to use. He said he was in desperate need of a poo. He tried one but it didn't work. I saw them the next day and he was still backed up. Three days later, he still hadn't done a poo. Im not sure how much longer he was constipated for.

My Dad told me once that constipation runs on his side of the family and some of my aunts have trouble with it too. I can remember my Dad getting backed up from time to time when I was younger.

To Thunder from Down Under: It sounds like you had a terrible time on the toilet, grunting and groaning to get that huge load out. Were there people in the other toilets? How long did it take to push the logs out?

Zip
Greg-You do seem to have interesting posts. I forgot about your Anti-zip post until Dump Bud mentioned it.

I had to use the restroom in the local park last weekend. 3 stalls, all occupied. The middle stall finally emptied. I enter the stall and see that the screws had been taken out of the partition wall between the 2 stalls. It slid down in its brackets and I could easily see over the top,right into the next stall. There was an older guy who had just pulled up his white briefs, he smiled and said something about the stall wall being down. I replied how it's a great way to get to know your neighbor. He chuckled and pulled up his slacks, while i dropped my briefs and shorts.

mallory
i had my first adult accident this weekend. i'm 23 and short, thin, light brown shoulderength hair, fair skin, glasses. i spent the day at my boyfriend's parents' house for a barbecue. in the mid afternoon i needed to poop but i didn't want to go because there were a lot of people at his house so i didn't want anyone to see me go into the bathroom and take note of it if i took a long time. i'm just one of those people who for whatever reason likes to hide from the world that i actually poop sometimes. anyway, i just held it in and waited until it was time to go home. i was holding it for 2.5 hours without incident, and we had finished dessert so i told my boyfriend i was tired and we should be heading home. about a half an hour later after gathering things and saying goodbyes we were finally on our way. it was about 1 hour and 15 minutes drive to our apartment from his parents house. the first 40 minutes is all in residential and commercial areas and plenty of stores so if i had to go really bad there were several places to stop, but ideally i would like to make it home to go to the bathroom there. after those first 40 mins though the rest of the drive is on the turnpike, and on the turnpike you can't get off without paying a toll, so you don't really want to get off the turnpike anywhere before your exit. so my dilemma was this: we were about 4 miles from getting on the turnpike when the pressure started to intensify, and i farted. i had to poop bad now. i dont know why i didn't say anything, i was stubborn. but i let us get on the turnpike needing to poop extremely bad. i kept telling myself it was only about 35 minutes until we would be home, so if could hold it over 3.5 hours to this point i could make it 35 more minutes. but my bowels did not agree with me. it kept pressing on my butt, trying to force it's way into making a mess in my panties. i was farting uncontrollably every minute or so, but they weren't that loud and the stereo was on so my boyfriend didn't hear them.. i didn't make it very much further. i farted again and a little poop came out, i felt it touch my panties. i whimpered and tears started to stream down my face. my boyfriend paused the music and asked if i was okay and i whined "i'm really sorry i think im gonna poop my pants". no sooner than i said that, i ripped two more farts that came with mooshy globs of poop. it felt hot and sticky in my panties. then the real show started. just out of reflex my stomach tensed up and i raised my butt slightly off the seat and mushy warm poop just came churning out into my panties, kind of fast but at a steady speed. i could hear it crackling and feel the warm stickiness spread across my butt cheeks in all directions, smooshing between my butt and panties. the pungent smell of fresh poop pierced the air, and my boyfriend rolled down some windows. he was white as a ghost and couldn't say a word. i just sat mortified, sobbing like a baby with a hot squishy load in my panties. it wasn't much longer before i thoroughly wet myself as well, to add insult to injury. i couldn't believe what i did. when we got home he sheepishly asked me if i needed anything and i siad i was fine. he went and opened the door and went in the living room, and i walked gingerly inside. by now the wetness on my butt and all over my thighs was cold, and the peed made my jeans cling to my legs. it was very uncomfortable. the squishiness off the poop in my pants as i walked wasn't fun either. when i got into the bathroom i stood there and cried for several minutes. i had no idea where to even start. i finally took of my shoes and socks, and slowly peeled off my jeans. they were soaked and there was a brown stain with some mooshy light brown poo caked around it in the seat. i turned my head and i could see the back of my panties in the mirror. i had on light pink cotton panties with darker pink butterflies on them. now, they entire seat of them was a darker shade of pink from the wetness, with an enormous bulge making them sag a little. the brown stain showed through too. it looked ridiculous. there was poop on my upper thighs too outside of my panties. i stood in the bathtub and carefully took them off. they just had a great big pile of light brown mooshy poo sitting in the crotch and completely covering the seat. i carefully carried it to the toilet and just dropped them completely in and let everything come out in the water, then i pinched the very edge of them to hold on to them while i flushed, and i took them out and dropped them in the garbage. i would see in the mirror that my butt had poop all over it too. i tried cleaning it off with toilet paper first, but it was a disaster, and i just got in the shower. it was gross seeing it all over the bathtub as i rinsed it off of my butt. when i was finally done cleaning myself i got out and put clean underwear on, and my pajamas. i'll tell ya, you don't appreciate a clean, fresh pair of panties as much until you've pooped and peed yourself. after i was dressed i cleaned out the whole tub with bleach. i also cleaned off the toilet. i emtied the waste basket with my soiled panties in them. i went to bed and my boyfriend was alreayd there and asleep. it took forever to fall asleep because i kept thinking about my accident. i was so embarassed.

i hope you liked my story.

cool dude
The girlfriend i had before the one I have right now was super secretive about her bowels. She wouldn't even fart If I was around.Then, one time she fell asleep while we were watching a movie, and she farted. I looked at her, and she was asleep. Then she farted a few more times, the BBBRRRRRRRRRPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!, she copletely shit herself. She suddenly woke up, and ran to the bathroom. I could hear her shitting from the living room!!! I asked I she was OK, and she just told me "don't come in!" After that kind of awkward experience we stopped seeing each other.

Mr. Clogs
Hey folks, it's Mr. Clogs again! Got a quick post to share so here goes.

EARLY Saturday morning, I get up to do my usual trip to the bathroom to pee, I was so tired and out of it, so I was too lazy to walk to take a piss. I grabbed my big cup and used it to pee in. I filled it up to the brim! Lucky for me that was all I could squeeze out at the time. So I put my PJ on and went to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed my quick post, let me know what you think. Keep peeing/pooping into any container you cn find or use.

Have fun,

Mr. Clogs

Danny
We've all heard horror stories about having a sudden attack while on a first date, stuck in traffic or meeting your in-laws for the first time. However, I had one such attack while on my first day at a new job!

I was in a meeting where my new boss introduced me to my new-coworkers (only one of whom I already knew). I started feeling pressure building within a few moments of the meeting starting. The pressure slowly moved from my stomach to my ass and I started feeling like if I relaxed even a little a flood of liquid shit would fill my pants. I clenched my cheeks and forced a smile on my face for another half an hour or so until the meeting was over.

I stood and as casually as I could hurried toward the bathroom. The office is small, so there's two unisex bathrooms. I got to one and it was occupied. I rushed over to the other and it was also occupied. I stood by the door resisting the temptation to put my hand to my ass (like that helps anyway). Finally, the door opened and a woman came out. We smiled at each other and I rushed inside and locked the door.

I got my pants and boxers down and sat and had very loud explosive diarrhea. I sat there for a good ten minutes farting and squirting before I was confident it was safe. I wiped my ass sven or eight times and had to flush the toilet three times before I was sufficiently clean down there.

I washed my hands and left the bathroom, hoping no one had heard my explosions or paid much attention to how long I was in there. No one seemed to.

That was a bad first day! Luckily, my guts have cooperated since.

Danny

The R Man
To Claire:

You asked for it:) Hear is my story:)

When I was al little boy, every time I would need to go poop at the park I go lay down underneath the equitmant and hold it for a while until I just decided to let it go. And out came a big poopy! It felt so good!:)

P.S. Sorry it couldn't be longer.

amy
im 15 incase u didnt read my other post. i get really consipated and dont poop for days. when i finally get the urge to poo i take massive craps that are rock hard, take at least 30 to finsh and they clog the toilet like every time i poop even the school toilet. anyone take massive poops like mine. ill post a story after i take the dump i have been holding in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment