Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, July 9, 2012

Farting In Tight Panties Or Jeans


http://www.adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1304070-ppc



http://xxtreamcam.com

8 Comments (add your own)

Sort By  
  1. KAREN22 - 22-25 years old
    Posted by KAREN22 on Feb 19th, 2011 at 11:01AM
    am I alone in this , i love going out in my sexiest clothing , and release drity farts in my panties it feels so naughty
  2. dirtyguy69 - 18-21 years old - male
    Posted by dirtyguy69 on Apr 14th, 2011 at 2:56PM
    i would love to watch, hear, and smell you explode all over your beautiful skin tight clothes :) lets chat, please?
  3. Inspector999 - 46-50 years old - male
    Posted by Inspector999 on Jun 18th, 2011 at 11:48AM
    I don't know if you're alone but I'd sure like to share the experience - please add me!!
  4. luvin2flirt - 51-55 years old - male
    Posted by luvin2flirt on Aug 13th, 2011 at 7:24PM
    I would love to hear on of them tight farts
  5. KATYGRANGERS - 22-25 years old
    Posted by KATYGRANGERS on Aug 16th, 2011 at 2:30AM
    Im a girly girl in a relationship with another girl a bit older , one of our sex games involves me dressing up in plaid skirt , school blouse and tie , little white socks and school shoos with extremely close fitting school knickers underneath , Ive always been very allergic to milk and dairy it makes me gassy big time . Before we play this game I load up on a lite of milk and before long im full of wind .
    My girl loves me to walk around the house and pretend to bend to pick up something for example and she will put her nose against my panty bum whilst i fart hot sbd up her nose . or she will have her head up my skirt the whole time im washing up and i would keep farting in her face , i empathize with the farting in tight clothing my ***** is aching ly wet doing this and welcomes my girlfriends mouth when its time to conclude this whole process .
  6. LilSnifferMan - 22-25 years old - male
    Reply by LilSnifferMan Mar 11th, 2012 at 12:02PM
    Mmmm I bet these hot SBDs after dairy smell so wonderfully! :)
  7. freak239 - 31-35 years old - male
    Posted by freak239 on Oct 1st, 2011 at 2:14AM
    wow sexy please add me to your circle
  8. greatandgirly - 26-30 years old - female
    Posted by greatandgirly on Nov 12th, 2011 at 2:54PM
    I love it, especially with a skirt on. Legs apart, no excuse me and there you go.
  9. JILL2222 - 31-35 years old
    Posted by JILL2222 on Feb 6th, 2012 at 11:20AM
    Hi IM Jill ,

    Ive always been terribly gassy and have spent most of my life at work or personal sneaking of to the toilet to fart , I work as a secretary in an accounts firm in London .
    Something happened that made me realize my problem was another person pleasure.
    We had a new manager start a 5 months ago and I work directly for him .
    To cut a long story short , I was taking down minutes for a meeting he needed to arrange I had on my standard office attire , blue skirt suite and blouse .
    As I was taking the notes i was filling up with gas and needed a to vent it , I was not familiar with this guys protocol so tried to hold it . The notes were endless i was straining with all my will to keep from leaking a fart . He said can you get me the folder from the file cabinet in the small room from his office , then you might as well have lunch he said . Anyway the file was in the bottom drawer and I had to bend to get it , i clenched my cheeks and bent forward to my horror I let out a long airy fart silent but the type that burns you bum. It stunk like fresh poss i though I was going to faint ., the whole room smelled of poo . I looked and he was hovering behind getting a lung full of foul gas . Soon after this I was back in his office and he invited me out for dinner , to cut a long story short when we were out he openly after a few drinks said he had this strange fetish sniffing females farts was I offended . I did not know what to say i was lost for words , he then said he knew that was me that farted and it smelled sexy , he told me he was married but would i mind farting for him in the office no strings attached , he said he liked tight clothing panties skirt etc . I said are you winding me up as I would not be able to show my face if i did this and you laughed behind my back . He told me to act natural but to fart whenever i could like it was an accident , could i wear tight skirts and panties to do it in. Anyway this has been the thing since he told me , I would come into work with tight skirt short enough to see my knickers if i was not careful and fart innocently around the office when we were in private .
    hi favorite one is when i wear a plaid skirt and to tight cotton panties . he gets me to climb the step the step ladder to reach the high shelves in the cupboard so he can see my knickers and i let out a fart or farts as if by accident , what do i get out of it you ask . Well he has never wanted sex only this , so i get looked after job wise . dont spend loads of times in the toilet secretly farting and an extremely furstrated fanny . The whole erotic side of it get me knickers sopping by the end of the day and I feel furstrated , i get home and ********** to releif . Weird eh
  10. LilSnifferMan - 22-25 years old - male
    Reply by LilSnifferMan Mar 11th, 2012 at 12:07PM
    wow he's such a lucky man...
Experience Project is a community based on authenticity, support, and respect. EP encourages you to post with these values in mind.

Add your Comment







No comments:

Post a Comment