Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Family Camping Incident

http://fartforum.co.uk

I woke up in the tent I was sleeping in and I suddenly had a urgent need to do a serious #2. I get out of the tent as quick as I could and rush to the nearest facility on the campground. I was most of my way there when it exploded. I had just filled my drawers and the diarrhea was going down my legs down into my shoes. I didn’t even have a change of clothes on me to change into. I go into the bathroom and try to clean the poop off myself. There were flies all over. I wasn’t finished with my pooping either. While I was wiping myself with toilet paper, more poop gushed out and much poop missed the toilet. Other people who were coming into the bathroom were gagging and going right back out.
I finally got to the point where I felt I had finished pooping. I did some more wiping up the poop off of me, but there was poop all over my socks, shorts, and underpants. So, I go back to the campsite. One of my relatives approached me saying he knew of my accident and it’s okay. He finds me some clean clothes, I strip of my poopy clothes and put on those clean clothes. I’m sure my family will never forget that dirty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment