Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New place to poo

 To Wild One: 
I got up this morning with a big urge to poo but before I went to the toilet I decided to have a look at "The Toilet Stool" first. I found your story about you pooing in that old car and loved it. I did that in an old van a few times untill it got taken away and loved it. I love pooing in unusual places too and after reading your story I just had to go out in search of a new place to relieve myself. Kirsty had already left for work so I got dressed and took a toilet roll and some spare panties before walking outside. I had no idea where I was going, I just wanted to find a really naughty place to empty my bowels. I walked for about two miles and was getting desperate. I wasn't sure how long I could hold on and it made it so much more exiting. I kept thinking about your story and really wanted to find the perfect place. I walked for about another mile before I finaly found an alley with some garages in various states of disrepair. I'd done it in a garage before so it wasn't very original so I rejected that idea. I walked right down to the end of the alley where it came to a dead end. By now I was really desperate and close to losing control. There was an old shed with half the roof missing. Inside there was a bucket full of rainwater and some rags and a stackable chair as well as a lot of other junk. I looked through all the junk in search of an interesting way to relieve myself but holding on to a desperate poo when you're lifting stuff is not easy and I almost went in my pants. I got an idea as soon as that happened. I put the chair on the floor, took off my jeans and panties and placed a thick pad of rags on the chair. I sat down and started to pee, letting it slowly soak into the rags. It felt so good to feel the hot wetness all over my bum but I still needed to poo very badly and could hold it no longer. I let out a long wet fart as a small but soft mushy poo squished into the pee soaked rags. It didn't get very far because I was sitting down but it still felt great. The backup in my bowels caused me some pain so I raised myself off the chair a couple of inches and pushed. A big load came out forming a huge mushy pile under my bum. I pushed the last of my poo out into the rags. I stood up and washed myself with the wet rags before re dressing myself. I walked home feeling very naughty and plan to go back there with Kirsty to show her my production.

No comments:

Post a Comment