Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More!


More!


[

Thanks everyone who liked my last posting. It's great to be amongst friends who enjoy this as much as I and my boyfriend do.
I thought since you all enjoyed hearing about my last experience I would post another.
This one was alittle more recent. Last week to be exact. Friday evening is always a good night for us both since we finish work early and have the evening to ourselves.
I had planned to have some fun all day and held off going for a shit all day which was difficult. By 6pm had come I was becoming desperate.
I came home from work and got changed. Robert my boyfriend was due home alittle later and we were going to visit friends for the evening. I picked out a white lace all in one and some navy blue tights and a shortish skirt, with a velvet blouse. I left some of the top buttons undone to show off a little cleavage, nothing too tarty though. In fact I was reasonably smart.
Before leaving I took robert into the bathroom and lifting my skirt I pulled my tights down and unfastened the press studs between my legs on my all in one. I squated and peeled a small banana infront of him. Breaking the banana in two I pushed both pieces up inside my ass which was already quite full. The feeling was the same a having a nice hard cock pushed up inside me. I then fastened my all in one and pulled my tights up and my skirt down.
I wriggled alittle and could feel the banana inside me.
We started off the drive over to our friends but I just couldn't hold it. I told Robert to pull over. He did so in a picnic place which was deserted but usually had snogging couples in it. It was quite dark. It was also quite cold out. I stepped out of the car and immediately filled my all in one. I didn't even pee I just shit myself. As I filled my all in one I felt it stretch and pull time over my breasts. I unbuttoned my blouse a little more and fondled my breasts through the lace as it pulled tight. I felt the warm soft wet shit spread out across my ass cheeks and out of the elastic around my legs to fill my tights. The reason I chose dark ones. I then reached down and felt the large soft mass through my skirt. Robert came up and hugged me also pushing the mess around inside my pants. Then he told me to spread my legs and he pushed the soft mess between my legs so that I could feel it touching my pussy lips. I then closed my legs and felt the shit on my pussy. As I walked around the car I could feel it sliding around inside my underwear. The banana really acts as a laxetive but boy it it enjoyable.
I wanted to go further but it was too cold out.
What would I have done you ask???
Well if it was warmer and not the end of november. I would have knelt infront of my boyfriend, unbuttoned my blouse and holding my shoulder straps, let him squat over my breasts and shit down my cleavage so that I could feel his soft wet poo sliding between my breasts and down over my stomach before he turned around and I sucked him off.
However it wasn't warmer and I'm wet just thinking about last Friday.
So thanks for reading this.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment