Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Won a hundred thousand on local postcode lottery spent all of it on my fetish part 3

 

 

 


 

She then poked her bum over the toilet and said she was ready, I put my hand over her bum, it was extremely firm and warm, and the knickers felt really hot over her skin. I grabbed the edge that covered were her bum hole would be and pulled it to the side. then she groaned and pushed down slightly , then a small turd escaped her arse and brushed my finger as it dropped into the pan , it was hot and soft as it brushed my finger , oop she said sorry did that go on your finger I said it ok I liked it , then she moaned again and another one slid out this one missed my finger as it plopped into the toilet .

She said OK let my knickers go again, are you finished I said ohh God no she said that was the tip of the iceberg, but I can just fart a little bit again until I need to push more out. She said put you hand on my knickers over my bum hole ill fart into you hand a few times, heads up my pussy is very wet so you might feel some soapy moisture in my knicks. Is this turning you on as well I said, God yes, it is hot farting and pooping for you really arouses me. I put my hand on her bum and had to stop myself Cumming in my pants the knickers were tight and red hot against her bum , she pushed a little hot airy fart through them onto my palm , it was super warm and immediately got the smell of poo and panties reach my nose she just kept pushing little farts out onto my hand , then she said oops pull them aside again please . I grabbed the edge and pulled them to the side, immediately a small turd slowly exited her tight arsehole it was gas propelled as it fell out with hissing gas another one quickly followed and another 4 in total when she announced I could let go of her knickers again. I said are you done now, she said stop asking that there is going to be 100 more of them at least and giggled. She said put your nose in my arse crack and sniff these farts. She stood up and bent forward so I had a sublime view of a tight pair off knickers across a tight arse. I put my nose in the crack, and she let hot farts out through the tight material 10 one after the other each one eggy and I could smell the knickers also they smelled filthy. She oops more poo and literally yanked her knicker down to her ankles hovered over the toilet told me to look underneath. I got on my knees as she hovered over the toilet with her pussy facing me. I looked underneath, she really had a neat pussy it looked tight. I could see her tight arsehole at the back of her pussy, and it opened to the tip of a hot turd, Ciarra gently pushed and moaned with pleasure as she squeezed it out of her arsehole , does that feel good I said as the turd hit the water and joined the other 4 turds in the water . She said it feels relieving she had 6 days of shit up her arse , I though you said 5 , she said it was six full days ago the last time I had a poo , she gently pushed again an immediately another sexy poo exited her arse from behind her tight pussy .She said is 4 at a time ok , then I can make this last around 2 hours with farts in between .

No comments:

Post a Comment