Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Won a hundred thousand on local postcode lottery spent all of it on my fetish part 2

 

 


 

 

She got to the end of the hallway and pushed out another hot fart this was long and airy and smelled like hot poo, she was enjoying every minute of the experience, and she was getting paid. When the fart ended, she said she was going to need the toilet as she really needed a poo she apologised but said she couldn’t fart again as she was worried she might fill her knickers with poo, she said will I still get paid the same as agreed I said I would give her another £500 on top if I could watch her poo in the toilet . She giggled and said ok then buts it going to be really disgusting as I haven’t pooped in 5 days. I asked why it had been so long when an audible pop of foul air escaped her yoga pants. She said let me get to the toilet and she would explain but she was on the edge. The main bathroom was upstairs I said go up the stairs and I would follow , I made sure my face was close to her lovely arse as she climbed the stairs slowly as it was obvious now she really need to go , her arse was perfect in the tight beige yoga pants and I was hard with lust as she climbed the stairs and occasional little squirt of gas escaped the materiel and it smelled of dirty knickers and poo . I said to her them little farts you are doing are sexy. Ciara said with a strained voice that they were just leaking out due to the amount of poo up her arse and it was only the tight knickers and yoga pants stopping her from completely shitting herself. We got to the bathroom and she was shuffling from one foot to another popping out little farts , She said she needed help getting her yoga pants off so that her knickers would stay tight on her bum to help keep the shit from coming out . I was in £1500 heaven this was a fantasy coming true, I thought I was just getting tight clothing and farts but was about to get to see poo coming out of this hot girls arse . She put her fingers under the tight waistband of the yoga pants and held her knickers and the told me to gently pull them down over her bum to around her knees. I did this and could not believe how tight the knickers underneath wrapped her bum and pussy, they were like a light cream lacy tanga knicker, they were like a second skin on her bum and lady parts she said that the pressure to poo had eased off, did I want to sniff some farts through her knickers. I said ohh God yes I put my nose near her knickered covered bum crack she squeezed out little airy farts through them, I could really smell the knickers up close to my face as well as the hot poo smelling farts.

I asked her why her hot knickers smelled so dirty , she said she had worn them for 5 days when she had decided to hold her poo , she then explained that when she had poo in her arse she could not stop farting and she knew she was coming today so had left the same knickers on and not pooped for 5 days and still eaten a lot of food . she said the first day alone she had farted 50 plus times in these knickers, by the end of the day they material was hot against her arse. As more poo built up inside her the more, she had farted, she had counted 800 farts into these knickers before getting to me.

She told me that once she had pooped the farts would virtually disappear, but she told me she could probably make her pooping last for around 2 hours as she was very full and there would be a lot of farts in between. She told me that 5 days’ worth would completely fill my toilet to the brim I might need to flush the toilet a few times otherwise it would clog it. I told her it would be extremely erotic for her tight little arse to fill my toilet with poo to the brim. She kept puffing out little hot poo knicker smelling farts for another 10 minutes I could not get enough of them , she announced she would need to poop a little bit now as she could feel more pressure , She told me if I wanted to prolong the experience and make It  sexier , when she had to poo she would poke her bum over the toilet pan and I could pull the tight knickers aside so she could poo with them on .

No comments:

Post a Comment