Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Friday, September 13, 2024

Won a hundred thousand on local postcode lottery spent all of it on my fetish part 4

 

 


 

 

I said how are you holding them to fart, she said that when she held her poop so that she could fart more, her bowels would usually fill up with poop with gas in between and but she said she had so much poo up her arse she needed to push sone out in between farting this time. I said that it was heaven never expected poo, knickers and farts. She asked me about the advert, it mentioned trying on different outfits and tight panties , she said she was feeling extra horny now , she lifted her leg and pushed out a hot airy fart then said could she try stinking up some of the clothes that I had . I asked her what size she was , she told me she was a size 8 and that she wanted to try on size 6 knickers if I had them as nothing was more sexy than farting in tight knickers . Ok I said then she took the knickers she came off , but them up her arse crack and done a hot fart all over them then said this is a gift for you , I took them off her and looked inside , the gusset was thick with pussy cream and there was a big brown skid mark up the arse of them I sniffed them and they smelt of dirty knickers , pussy , the recent fart and poop .

 I went to get the clothes whilst Ciarra sat on the closed lid and used the hard surface to stop herself farting and pooping until I got back, I came. I came back with 6 pairs of size 6 knickers a mini skirt, tight yoga shorts and some small stretch jean shorts. Ciarra was squirming on the toilet let hot popping farts out on the hard surface, she said that she needed to poo some more as I won’t get anything over my bum without filling them with poop. She got up and quickly lifted the lid and a turd fired out with a woosh of hot fart gas, another one came out quickly after then she sighed and said she think she can hold it now. I asked if she had finished pooping , she said ohh gosh no I am still full to the brim with shit , she said watch ill prove it she pushed slowly and another long thin turd came out of her tight arse hole , she said I can just keep pushing them out but want to make it last for you , she said the pressure for now has eased what do you want me to stink up for you . She said look at my pussy its dripping with cream I am very aroused she announced. I gave her some flesh-coloured high cut size 6 knickers to put on I was dripping pre cum also, she pulled the knickers up her thighs , these knickers would be tight on a size 6 girl so she had some trouble getting them over the swell of her bum and released a fair bit of gas with the effort the bathroom reeked of poo . She finally got them over her round bum, they fit like a glove and her pussy juice had made the gusset sopping wet. She pushed another fart out through the tight knicker material and sighed that it felt sexy farting in too tight knickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment