Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Fart fetish girl

 


 

 

 

Hi, started working out with a new guy at the gym, as usual the gym has a handful of girls with super tight yoga pants with the seam that makes the bum crack very visible, I am married but like most blokes love window shopping. One girl around 20 had an arse from heaven it was extremely pert, and she had on cream up the bum yoga shorts, and you could see slight outline of some tanga knickers underneath. I said imagine her farting on your face he said is that your fetish I whispered yes that and tight knickers on a pert female bum. He said you would love my sister then; he was around 45 but he told me about his 25-year-old sister he said that he had found out she had a raging fetish for farting in sexy outfits in public places including the gym, I said does she come to this gym he said no she goes to the Everlast gym in the town. I said ohh my god really shame I’m 20 plus years older and married. I told him that I run a blog about this subject would she be up for an interview to tell her story or is she shy, and I said it would just be the story nothing else. He said she was 100% not shy and would walk around the house when the parents where out in tight knickers letting of farts in front of him. I though nothing more of it when he called that evening and said his sister couldn’t think of anything sexier than telling her story for my blog he said he was out this Saturday and his parents where away in the canaries and my sister said I could come over and interview her I nearly creamed my pants tried not to sound to eager and arranged to go over there at ten am Saturday .

I though I would record her on my phone then type the blog up , I got to the house and knocked and Clarissa answered the door , she was a smoking hot blonde with pert breasts and a pair of legs from heaven she was wearing some tight black trousers and flip flops , they were not yoga pants but they fit like a glove she smiled and told me to come in .  I was very excited to hear her story she walked up the hall and told me to follow her, the trousers from the back went up her gorgeous bum crack and you could clearly see the outline of some knickers underneath. She literally wiggled up the hallway and we went into the lounge; she told me to sit in the Armchair and she sat on the sofa opposite.

She asked if I was nervous and did, I have a fart fetish, I said I had a strong fart fetish, she then said that her brother had told her that I like that and tight knickers on a girl. I went red and agreed then she said don’t be shy you can tell me anything as I will tell you, my story. She started by saying she had a raging fetish for going to public places, her work, the gym and places like the shopping centre wearing provocative clothing and doing hot silent farts near men. She said it wasn’t just the public farting she enjoyed, but she also had a raging knicker fetish and owned dozens of the tight knickers, and she loved the feel of them on her bum and pussy.  I was getting hard already but had worn some trousers that hid my erection very well, she also explained it was the feel of sexy panties and letting hot farts off in them that turned her on Aswell , every time she went to the shops she would like for a new pair of dainty panties to fart in she would first practise in her bedroom before going out to her first public farting session with the new panties on to see how they felt .

She then said out of the blue that she really had to far right now , did I want her to go to the toilet and do it or could I do it in front of me , I said really you need to ask I was so excited she said ok then its going to smell really bad they always do I said ill try and handle it and giggled I thought she was going to just fart in the chair buts she stood up and said hope you don’t mind and turned round and slightly stuck her bum in my direction , she said I’m going to fart right through my knickers and trousers , she pushed and a long airy fart escaped her tight arse and immediately filled the room with an eggy smell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment