Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Monday, August 10, 2026

M literature My new girlfriend

 

 


 

 

Because I'm still in my youth, and still a little naive and gullible. My 'sneaky' attempts at looking up the short skirt of one of my older female friends, was painfully obvious. She knew what she was doing sure, but my stupidity, still makes me facepalm.

+++++++++++++++++++++



I was at a female friends house watching tv, and she had gone off to hang out with her neighbour. Another girl her age. But then her big sister came home. A hot brunette, with nice curves. She did her own thing for a bit. Then came and sat on the opposite end of the couch, and put her feet on my lap. "You don't mind do you", she asks me. Knowing that I could clearly see her panties, under her short work skirt. "Ah.. not at all", I replied, blushing a little.

+++

I tried not to at first, but eventually my accursed hormones overwhelmed me, and I started taking a peek or two. A second at first, then two seconds, then three; and so on. While her face never changed, she knew exactly how much she was teasing me. And probably loved it.

+++

The next ten minutes were relatively quiet. Me burning the heavenly image into my mind. And her pretending to not notice. Another minute passed, and she stood up;  making sure to bend over in front of me, while scratching an 'itch' on her foot. The bottom of cheeks peeking out. Immediately glued to the sight, I watched as they disappeared back under her skirt, before she walked away.

+++

Then she came back with a bottle of water and set it down on the floor next to her spot. Once again bending over in my direction. This time mere inches away. But then it happened. As her skirt rode up, it went over the point of holding on. And just like a switch, it shot upwards. Revealing the glorious sight, that was her panty clad backside. Though a generic colour, they hugged her toned cheeks firmly, and were slightly riding up her crack. I couldn't tear my eyes away for even a second. Then I saw, what could only be her butthole, bulge into her underwear. And not even a second later, a thick and bubbly fart hit me right in the face.

+++

Almost instantly, the smell dived into my sinuses and I instinctively held my nose shut. "Oops", she said with a slight Snickers in her tone. "Sorry about that. Must be that fast food, I had for lunch", she then says to me. "Um.. it's fine, I guess", I managed to say back. Then she giggled, and took the same position as before. Her delicates clear as day, and her musky work feet on my lap. Releasing my sniffer, I could still smell trace amounts of her girl gas. While it definitely stank, it was also intoxicating for some reason.

+++

Five more minutes go by, and I've started giving her a foot massage, because she asked for one; and I just couldn't find it in myself, to say no to that gorgeous face of hers. But the noise of the tv suddenly gets interrupted by a loud gurgle. Looking at her, and unintentionally up her skirt; which now had an even bigger viewing range, because one of her feet were resting on my shoulder. She apologized, and asked if she could relieve some pressure. Not understanding why she even needs my permission, I basically said go for it.

+++

To my surprise, she gets off the couch. Ending the foot massage, and grabbing me by the wrist. Then she pulls me into her room, and locks her door. About to ask her, what she's doing; she shushes me, by putting her finger on my lips. Making me take a seat on her bed, I stare in awe as she starts undressing. Each price of clothing getting dropped on the ground; except for her underwear.

+++

Approaching me, she pushes me back and climbs on, untill she's sitting on my chest. Her own heavenly chest on full display. "Open your mouth for me, and I'll make you my body pillow tonight", she says down to me, while slightly bouncing up and down. And obviously I do.

+++

Moving forward, she spreads her musky pussy lips, and sits down; settling all her weight, so I can't go anywhere.  Then she drops the dirty panties, that she's been wearing all day, onto the visible part of my face, and grabs fistfulls of my hair.

+++

A little confused at what she wants me to do. Her soft thighs squeeze my head, and like my attempts at peeking, it becomes painfully obvious, as a salty liquid hits my tongue.

+++

With her hot girl tea quickly filling my living teapot, I immediately start swallowing. Her foul liquid draining down my throat over and over again, while she casually uses me like a toilet. "Sorry about this", she sighs in relief, while emptying her bloated bladder into my mouth. "Mom was using the toilet. And she has a stomach bug right now, so I don't wanna go in there until it's aired out", the hot female explains, before concentrating on her current task. Which takes twenty whole seconds.

+++

"Can you do me a favour, and lick me clean", she asks me, before grabbing my hands and placing them on her supple shirt fillers. Having gotten past the worst, I do as requested and start licking. The odd mixture of salty pee residue, and slightly sweaty pussy flavour, almost making something that you could get drunk on.

+++

Lick after lick, I continue to clean and pleasure her, while she uses my hands to fondle her own chest. Then she lets go and removes the underwear from my face, before lifting up and replacing it with her moistening snatch. "Sorry", she says again. "But I really need this", she tells me; grabbing fist fulls of my hair again.

+++

Slowly rocking back and forth, my new crush starts grinding and riding my face like it's her sex pillow. And all I can do, is grope her intoxicating tits, and try not to pass out, as she shows no mercy.

+++

Over an hour later, she sits there panting, while staring at me with glazed eyes. Her sweaty mess of a post pleasure body, looming over me as her hands, which are situated above my head; keep her from collapsing. It takes about twenty minutes, but she finally seperates our masses of flesh, and shakily climbs off me; before plopping down next to me.

+++

Getting my wits together, I get up and bring the exhausted girl her towel and the bottle of water sitting on her desk. "Can you do it", she smiles at me, while taking the water. Smiling back, I happily do so. Wiping down every nook and cranny I can get to. Naturally, focusing on her chest and undercarriage. "Don't forget about here", she giggles at me, before getting into a head down ass up position.

+++

Looking at the dirty towel, and my precautions; I toss both aside, and start licking her toned rump. First her butt cheeks, then her crack, and then her tight asshole; which I end up rimming and probing with my tongue for the next half hour.

+++

Pushing me away, she tells me to get on the bed and lay down. Which I obviously do. Picking up the discarded panties from before, she climbs onto me again; and without even asking, I open my mouth. Turning around, she straddles my head. Her delicious backside hovering over me. Then she stuffs her well worn underwear into my mouth, and seals it inside with her well used vagina.

+++

Grunting cutely, she pushes a bassy fart up my nose for ten seconds, then sits down in a reverse school girl position. Bringing my hands to her stomach, she tells me to rub. And when I do, multiple things happen. The rubbing obviously the first; it's soon followed by a series of thick, juicy farts. Which in turn is followed by another stream of girl juice. Her, this time, clear river of pee steadily filling my panty stuffed mouth.

+++

Like before, I swallow her holy water; but with the addition of her smelly farts going in my nose. "Can you do me another favour and suck my panties clean", she asks me, already knowing the answer. "I haven't washed them, in like a week. So they could really use it", she giggles like a minx, before releasing a long sbd.

+++

Concentrating on the fabric's flavour, I could tell she wasn't kidding. They taste simply horrid. Like they've been soaking in all the flavours of the rainbow. Though, that's not very surprising, considering that their week old panties.

+++

Around two hours later; after she thoroughly soaked my pores in ass Fumes. She once again, seperates our flesh. "Still alive down there", she giggles at her own joke. "Obviously", I retort, after spitting out my panty gag. "I'm not that easy to get rid of", I then say. "Guess I'll have to try harder then" she chuckles; Plopping back down. This time with her greasy asshole in my mouth.

+++

"Don't bother licking either", she teases, almost warningly, while looking over her shoulder. "It won't help", she then winks at me; turning her attention away again. Hearing her take a deep breath, my tongue and mouth is assaulted by an onslaught of flatulence. Dry, wet, airy and silent. For ten minutes straight, she feeds everything she's got. *She wasn't kidding*, I think to myself, before a loud, bubbly splatter echos down my throat.

+++

Understandably surprised, I squirm and grab onto her hips, to lift her off me. But dhe grabs my wrist, and holds my arms down with surprising strength. Then she applies more weight; causing my head to sink into her mattress. Hearing another deep breath get taken, i brace for the worst. And the worst comes.

+++

Holding nothing back, she proceeds to coat my tongue, and fill my mouth with waves upon waves of fart juice. All kinds of sharts funneling out of her unholy rectum, directly into my mouth. But then her stomach groans and gurgles loudly. Followed by a door slamming shut.

+++

Looking over her shoulder, and right into my soul; she didn't have to say anything, as her sinister face said it all. Her mother is using the toilet, and she has a stomach bug. But she isn't the only one.

+++

Smiling wickedly at me, she turns away. And the next thing I know. My mouth gets filled with melted chocolate.




No comments:

Post a Comment